We returned to this hotel after enjoying a good time there last October and again we was not disappointed.The rooms are pleasant enough and are cleaned and tidied on a daily basis Sunset Beach has something for everyone and caters well for kids. The pool area is great with 2 main pools and 2 toddler pools, plenty of sunbeds are available although that does not stop sad people from queuing up from 8am to get the best ones. Around the pool there is pleasant bar area serving cold drinks and basic snacks. Pool tables, table tennis, darts and a soft play area are also available nearby. The hotel has all the facilities you would expect with free WIFI available in certain parts of the hotel, though not in room unfortunately. There is an on site supermarket which is a bit expensive but a 1 min walk across the road from hotel is a bigger supermarket which is less expensive. The main hotel restaurant again is pleasant enough but quite expensive for what it serves. I would recommend venturing out to the beach front restaurants especially Saint Tropez which serves top quality sea food (10 min walk) or Puerto Marina where I would recommend Metro restaurant and El Greco (20 min walk) for a more varied and better quality offering. Plenty of entertainment was provided over the 2 main hotel bars in the evenings for both kids and adults with discos and shows put on by the enthusiastic staff. There is plenty of places to visit nearby including the cable car trip up the mountains, sea life centre, Aqualand is a short bus ride away. I would recommend taking a trip to Benalmadena Pueblo (20 min bus ride) which is a lovely village in the mountains where there is a more authentic Spanish feel than down on the coast.
All in all this is a great place to stay whether you are on your own, a couple or as a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol