We stayed there from 21-28 Dec 2013 and found the hotel was perfectly situated for the marina & other places to visit, the food was great with plenty of choice.
The hotel has an indoor swimming pool but guests have to pay €7 to use it for up to a couple of hours!
The entertainment wasn't to bad, even funny at times, if you are traveling with kids be aware that the hotel do have a SAGA lounge so don't expect to much fun!!
The staff were OK but as I stated need to be able to smile & just chat every so often to the guests as they were a bit cold.
All in all it was a good break & we will be going back in the summer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the well known "Costa del Sol", at the tourist centre of Benalmádena and facing the sea. It's just a few metres away from the harbour. Comfortable rooms with terrace, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, fridge, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Best Triton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benalmadena Triton Hotel
- Triton Benalmadena
- Triton Hotel Benalmadena
- Hotel Triton Spain
- Hotel Triton Benalmadena
- Benalmadena Hotel Triton
- Hotel Triton Costa Del Sol
- Best Triton Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol