3,320 results
All reviews cardiac hill bar staff sunny view dirty dancing half board crispy bacon entertainment team plenty of choice star hotel med playa bonanza square spanish pensioners sea view fussy eater main bar great holiday self catering
Reviewed 17 January 2018

thishotel istopof the range ivebeen here onm more than one occasion will definately be going AGAIN THANK yOU THANK yOU THANKYOU i love this hotel theservice isamazing the staff are lovely an very welocimng

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank maisiebailey2004
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel Bali first time and have to say that it was a good hotel good food good choice something for everyone good English breakfast the rooms were very clean and comfortable cleaned every day fresh towels didn't have the best of views but we are out all day staff friendly and helpful. Good entertainment every night we are definitely going to go back to this hotel and very soon

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Va L, Guest Relations at MedPlaya Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear ChrisShaw1949

Thanks for reviewing your recent stay, we hope that your positive feedback will help other Tripadvisor visitors to choose MedPlaya Bali and we can also welcome you back in a near future.

Sincerely

Daniel
Guest Relations MedPlaya

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Spent 4 days in the Bali A Inc had a nice twin room on a low floor in the 2nd block facing the pools with a sunny balcony in the morning.
Food ... there is always something to eat but as I said in my last review of this hotel maybe it's this time of year with the Spanish pensioners food is more for their tastes, for example ...stewed rabbit, chicken drumsticks and seafood in same dish, lots of boney fish, desserts a bit repetitive creme brulé and cake with no cream, ice cream in tubs think it would be more hygienic to have small tubs.
There is entertainment most nights from the animation team. Restaurant staff very nice and the girls at the bar very nice.
Bar : they give you a ticket/card when your all Inc you get a drink you give them the card you give them the glass back they give you the ticket, only one night we took our drinks to the room, next day the maid took the glasses away.
My husband went to the bar to get a drink and explained why we didn't have a card the barman wasn't very happy and explained the rules again to my husband about the cards which I think was unnecessary, when I went for my drink the girl was more understanding. All in all a good wee break.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2018

my husband and i were there during the month of december 2017 trying to get some good weather.This hotel was recommende to us by one of my husband's colleagues. Benalmadena in general was a wonderful nice surprise for us and all our stay was super enjoyable! The hotel is a 3 star hotel and due to the season, the occupancy was low, and rates were super accesible. we booked half board, price was amazing, the room was ok with all the services and everything was working ok, the housekeeping maid was super attentive everyday. Food was ok, not too many hot options for breakfast, everyday was the same, anyway we managed to enjoy it.I like the spanish food so it was not too bad. Dinner was always differect and lots of different options, for us was limited because we dont eat pork, but for people that enjoys pork, is great. Nigth entertainment was nice, the team is great. If i have to say something negative , it will be this: a receptionist was totally offended because I wanted to pay our late check out with my debit card and use the machine to add my NIP, he told (raising his voice) me it was the first time in his life that "someone" did not give him the card to pay contactless, I even explained that in the country we live , we are used to totally the contrary, we do not give our card to anyone. i worked in the hospitality field 15 years and I never found a receptionist with that wrong attitude and poor service, the customer is always first, service is first. at the end it was a nice experience.

Room Tip: sea view or pool view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Belmex777
Va L, Guest Relations at MedPlaya Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Belmex777

Thanks for reviewing your recent stay with us on Tripadavisor. We are glad to read that we were recommended to you and we met your expectations, it is very rewarding to read that our guest recommend us.
Regarding the payment with the card, please accept our apologies for any misunderstanding. We accept they payment with credit or debit card, however we will check this information in order to keep us up-to-date.

We hope to welcome you back very soon,

Kind regards

Daniel
Guest Relations MedPlaya

Reviewed 13 January 2018

This hotel was fan food excellent staff and entertainment really good new years eve was more than I could have expected and top it all weather was great can't fault itgreat place for all the family trips to Gibraltar seen the monkeys got lots of tax free goods wonderful harbour lots of grill places to eat lovely beaches and very good bus service to take you to marbella and fuiengerola good time hadf by all

Stayed: December 2017