“Best tapas and food in benalmadena”
Review of El Refugio

El Refugio
Ranked #172 of 742 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Parvis who owns the bar is helpful and friendly. His food is delicious and his chips are out of this world

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The food,the tapas,the hospitality is second to none.And they have Wi-fi.It was our favourite,without a doubt

Reviewed 27 April 2014

we ate fantastic tapas at el fefugio on our last trip we were staying at the appartments above the restaurant. My son who is a very fussy eater loved every dish, how the owner makes so many is beyond me, he is very friendly and welcoming we will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have recently been introduced to this tapas bar and I can honestly say that it is one of the best I have eaten at. I have now been there many times because the food is very good indeed; It is all freshly made and really delicious. The owner is a most delightful man and his clientele are very friendly. It is set in a tranquil oasis just a few minutes walk from Bonanza and Ibensa Square. Give it a go - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Excellent host in Pavis, brilliant food all round, would eat there every day, This is run by Pavis and his daughters, they speak english and will help you with any translation issues and advise, I have been coming here for 11 years and i have never had a bad meal,