We stayed at M.S. Alay Apartments the last week in February 2012. Our studio was on the second floor facing the road and unlike other reviewers we had no problems at all with noise. The resort is quieter at this time of year so maybe that's why.
We found the studio well equiped, very clean and spacious. At £162 for seven nights (booked through the Travel Republic website), it was excellent value for money. Apartments this close to the lovely Marina are usually much more costly. The studio was cleaned and bedlinen and towels changed once during our seven night stay. This was fine for us as we don't like daily intrusions. The receptionist was cheerful and helpful. We rang the day before our arrival to confirm our E.T.A. and were met at reception and checked in without delay. The pool and pool bar was closed as it was out of season but it looked as though it would be a pleasant area to use in the summer months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments MS Alay, were completely refurbished in 2009 and are located by the sea in front of the Benalmádena Costa Marina and alongside the promenade. It is a unique enclave which lets you enjoy your holidays on the Costa del Sol , whilst being near tourist attractions. Benalmádena Marina has received the distinguish of “Best Marina in the World” twice, an award given by specialised international magazines, it also has the Blue Flag for Cleanest Seas in Europe, thanks to the quality of its amenities and its waters.Apartments MS Alay has one bedroom apartments with ample front rooms, internal telephone, international TV, air conditioning and heating, American kitchen totally equipped with a fridge, microwave, glass-ceramic hob and a full bathroom. The one bedroom apartments also have a sofa bed in the front room.All the apartments have terraces. Ask about the supplement for an additional bed to sleep 4 people. The MS Alay studios come equipped with internal telephone, international TV, air conditioning and heating, American kitchen totally equipped with a fridge, microwave, glass-ceramic hob and a full bathroom. All the studios have terraces.Ask about the supplement for an additional bed to sleep 3 people. Check in: 14:00Check out: 12:00 CHILDREN AND ADDITIONAL BEDChildren under 2 years of age are freeAdditional beds and cots are available only on request. The Hotel has to confirm availability.No animals allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your MS Alay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ms Alay Apartments Hotel Benalmadena
- MS Alay Apartments Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol