“GREAT LOCATION, WELL EQUIPPED VERY CLEAN AND...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
johnpurd
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“GREAT LOCATION, WELL EQUIPPED VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE”
Reviewed 4 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 8 nights in late April / early May 2018, and we thouroughly enjoyed our experience.
The apartment was very clean and nice to relax in later on in the day. There is a fair size living room, a small well equipped kitchen with a balcony that is ideal for drying clothes. It also has a nice bathroom with bath and shower, which works very well, and a good size bedroom.
There are patio doors in the living room and also the bedroom, they both open up to an excellent large balcony which spans the length of the apartment. This balcony got the sun from 10am until 5pm when we were there.
The location is fantastic, the beach is maybe 120 yards from the apartment.
What makes this place a bit more special is the fact that the owner clearly takes great pride in this holiday home, it is very well looked after with no faults at all. Justo has every right to be proud and he comes across as a very nice person.
I totally recommend this apartment and would have no hesitation in staying here again.

7 May 2018
Thank you very much for your opinion, it is excellent for me. Thank you also for your comments, which allow me to know what people who visit my house think. I congratulate you again for the especially clean and tidy that the apartment stayed on the last day.
Patricia...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Perfect position”
Reviewed 22 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This apartment is in a perfect position for the beach, bars and restaurants and long walks along the paseo in both directions. The marina is a beautiful and vibrant place and we couldn't have asked for more. Justo was the perfect host explaining all that was necessary for the apartment and was on call at all times should we need any help. Plenty of places to eat and drink very close by and just 10 minutes walk to the bus stop which can take you to Malaga city, Marbella, Fuengirola and as far as Gibraltar.

22 Apr 2018
Patricia, thank you very much for the opinion you have written, so good for me.
I am satisfied to know that you have spent a happy holiday in these lands.
I remain at your disposal in case you want to return. You will be well received and we will do what is necessary so that you have a good experience again. Thanks for everything.
Jadwhite
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Perfect base for our winter sun escape”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Great apartment in very central location. Every amenity within a short walk. Our host was charming and very attentive. We spent all of February in the apartment and were sorry to leave.

Your age range 50-64
7 Mar 2018
Jeremy, thank you very much for the good opinion you have written. Here you have me at your disposal in case you come back again, for me it would be a pleasure to meet you again. Thanks for everything.
Jo L
Northampton, United Kingdom
“A spacious flat for 2/3 in a great location”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

A fantastic location overlooking a square with a glimpse of the sea over the rooftops. A side view of the beach, which is just across the road, is possible from the kitchen terrace. The living area, bedroom and kitchen all have terrace access, making the apartment light, bright and easy to keep cool. Justo was already waiting for us on arrival and immediate access to the property was available, even though it was only lunchtime. All in all, a good facility offered by an amenable host.

Your age range 50-64
28 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for your comments about the apartment. I would very much like to see you again in Puerto Marina. Warm greetings.
bigstevie...
Strathaven, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Apartment.”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was our 1st time booking an apartment or anything through trip advisor,as we usually go all inclusive with a travel agent,
so we were both worried that we would arrive at an apartment that was a dump or worse .
All I can say is that this place is fantastic....Great Location ,and a good sized apartment,with everything right on the doorstep.
Situated right on the beach front , and a short stroll from the marina and nightlife..
Let me put it this way, we are going to book this place for 2018 as we loved our stay...
The chap who owns the apartment was a great help and met us right on time and helped with the cases , up the 2 flights of stairs, (37 steps)
The wife has just informed me , that she has already booked it for May ... So I'll be back ...LOL

22 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for your fantastic opinion. I am very grateful for all your comments. The truth is that you have been great, polite, generous and above all very grateful guests to me.
Another great joy is knowing that you have chosen again my apartment for your next May 2018 vacation.
It's been a pleasure to meet you. A hug.
Francine...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic week”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Just returned from a week at Justo's apartment and what can we say - fantastic. The location is amazing. The apartment itself has everything you could ask for and feels very safe (there are 2 locked gates for added security). Full size fridge freezer, washing machine, oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, iron and board, hairdryer. There are 4 sets of drawers in the bedroom and a big wardrobe with shelves and lots of hangers. The balcony is a good size and gets the sun from 8.45am till 5.45pm - great for drying your clothes :-) We absolutely loved this place and will definitely be back. Thank you Justo :-)

19 Sep 2017
Francine, thank you very much for the good opinion you made of my apartment. For me it is a great satisfaction to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Benalmadena.
I would very much like you to come back to Puerto Marina to welcome you again. It's been a pleasure to meet you.
Janice S
Kilwinning, United Kingdom
“Great location but disappointing rental”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Met Justo a very nice friendly man. Showed us some basic things for apartment.
Thought initially it looked ok but 5mins in we noticed the doors were absolutely filthy haven't been cleaned for months if not longer. The walls and floors were dirty, dirty bedroom mirror. The glass on the washing machine was disgusting l cleaned that myself. Now the bathroom the bath is disgusting l scrubbed it with bleach and still couldn't get the dirt out it was so old. The shower curtain desperately needed washed. The whole bathroom needs a complete overhaul. How anybody can think this is acceptable nowadays l just don't understand. Been to Benalmadana many times and stayed in spotlessly clean and very up to date apartments. I did say to Justo and showed him the dirt everywhere but he doesn't speak English and didn't seem to concerned. Hopefully though he does something about his apartment as it is definitely not acceptable. Only good thing l could say is the bedding was spotless and location is perfect.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 Sep 2017
I consider this opinion to be very subjective. Over this apartment there were up to now 11 opinions, by other guests, (10 of 5 stars and 1 of 4 stars). Reason why, TripAdvisor has granted this apartment the Certificate of Excellence in the year 2017.
In my view, the bathroom was clean and the shower curtain had been purchased 2 weeks earlier. Anyway we will try to improve.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing