Great apartments overall, excellent location just set back from the beach but right in the middle of everything, you can walk to the Marina or the other direction to the end of the beaches. The apartment was spotlessly clean on arrival and the maids came in every other day and changed the linen and towels. Lovely pool, but the pool rules were a bit restrictive for families ( ie no inflatables, no drinks, no moving sun beds, no early opening 10am start) Apartments were well equipped with a safe, hairdryer, washing machine, aircon, 2 flatscreen TVs, toiletries in the bathroom. We had a fantastic week and would highly recommend the place for its great location and fantastic apartments, the pool was good just a bit restrictive for the kids and for Mum who wanted an early morning swim whilst Dad used the gym next door. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With privileged situation in the centre of Benalmadena Costa, just a few metres from the beach and vey close to the Puerto Marina.Don Gustavo Apartments offers fully furnished and equipped apartments of two and three bedroom for 1 to 8 people, lounge, bathroom/s, kitchen and balcony with exceptional sea views. With air conditioning/central heating, satellite television, swimming pool, garden and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Apartamentos Don Gustavo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Don Gustavo Hotel Benalmadena
- Apartamentos Don Gustavo Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol