We stayed here in a Diamond resorts studio suite (appartment 217-1). It had been refurbished to a good standard and had everything we needed for a 10 day stay. We were given access cards to gain entry to the pool areas which you need to scan. The pools do get busy but are generally clean and the grounds are well kept. The resort seemed to be predominantly Spanish families. A criticism was the amount of people smoking in and around the sunbathing areas and equally annoying was the fact that once done with their cigarettes instead of putting them out in the sand bins were just stubbed out on the grass which meant that there were a lot of cigarette buts on the grass. Sun beds are 3 euros each per day or part day, although you can buy a card to have 6 sun beds for 15 euros.The apartment blocks can be noisy despite notices asking for silence these were not respected. On the plus side, the apartments are ideally situated for the beach and restaurants. The on site supermarket was well stocked with essentials and was very reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BENAL BEACH APARTMENTS The privileged location of Benal Beach in one of the most beautiful holiday resorts on the Costa del Sol, Benalmadena Costa, make it a symbol for this beautiful city and one of the most stunning resorts of the Costa del Sol and Spain. Communication: It is well connected by National Highways, Roads, Port and Airport, this city has commuter train station located 500 m. Benal Beach complex, this train runs daily coastline of the Costa del Sol from the railway station of the city of Malaga to Fuengirola stopping at all intermediate cities included its airport, the grand Plaza Mayor Shopping Park and back to Malaga 7.00 hours to 23.00 hours with a frequency of about 30 minutes in both directions, there are bus stops within 50 m of Benal Beach with free anywhere you want to move and there is also a taxi stand right next to the door entrance to Benal Beach Complex. Location: Benal Beach is located 12 Km. From Malaga and 10 Km. From the airport, so it is walking about 15 minutes from Puerto Marina (Benalmadena) and the center of Arroyo de la Miel, just opposite the resort is the immense " Parque La Paloma "with over 200,000 square meters long, where a variety of species of domestic animals live in complete freedom to delight children and adults, a wonderful place where you can enjoy pleasant and relaxing walks through this huge park. Contrasting with this environment forest nature, we have the distance to the beach is only 100 m. where activities are obviously very different, you can choose how, when and where to enjoy your time. Benal Beach has within its walls over 15,000 m² of gardens and artificial lakes, four spectacular pools communicated all through exciting slides that create an aquatic park of 2000 m² of water surface, including a separate pool for children small. Services at Benal Beach: 24 Hour Reception, Bar-Hawaiian (summer), optional sunbeds and mattresses, cafe-restaurant, self-service, game room, mini supermarket, Internet zone optional payment, private security, video surveillance, etc. The facilities are Gymnasium Athens is one of the gyms at greater length and relevance of the Costa del Sol, with a spacious spa with heated pool, jacuzzi, squash, sauna, steam room, fitness room, massage, relaxation etc. All this gym services are optional and particularly management (often make special prices for residents and tenants in the complex). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Benal Beach Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benal Beach Complex Hotel Benalmadena
- Benal Beach Benalmadena
- Benal Beach Complex Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol