Had excellent week in hotel with room 242 giving us a sideways view of the sea and very good view of the pool. Room was comodious and comfortable, only problem was the shower head kept tilting until I locked it in place with a sliver of plastic.
The food was accepatable although repetative but the cheese and ham toasties we had every lunch time at the hotel were the best we have had.
There is an excellent café/bakers called La Tahona on the left into Torremolinos about 400 metres past the first tourist information centre; they serve excellent baguettes and custard slices.
This was our first holiday in Benalmadena but we are unlikely to go back as there was just not enough for us to do.
We went with Jet2 and found their service accepatable - would use them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beachfront 4-star hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena, with free WiFi, is located on the beach front and next to the marina, with its lively atmosphere and night life.The Malaga airport is also less than half an hour's drive away.This 4* hotel is ideal for breaks for couples in the Costa del Sol, offering 272 large rooms with terrace. The area of Benalmadena offers also the possibility to practice sport such as tennis, horse riding, bike renting, squash, aquatic sports, etc, but it is also well known for the 10 golf courses in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Puerto Marina Benalmadena
- Hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena Costa Del Sol