Stayed for a week with my husband, daughter and grand-daughter last week of July. We found everything very clean and well run. The rooms were spotless and quite large and the maids came in every day to make up the beds and change the towels. Reception were helpful and gave us information about the area and places we might like to go, but we ended up staying either in the hotel or around the immediate area as there was plenty to keep us occupied. The hotel has a nice swimming pool with a good sized sunbathing area with sun loungers and umbrellas should you wish, but the beach is only a minute walk away, however it was good to have the choice and my daughter used the swimming pool quite a lot. Now let´s talk about the food. Simply put, it was fantastic. It is unusual for us all to be satisfied as a family (one being a veggie) but we all loved the selection and had some great meals. The staff were always smiling and did a great job and had a lot of people to keep happy. We did end up overeating, but it´s so hard at a buffet not to! As soon as we woke up we were talking about what we would eat at breakfast and the fresh fruit was particularly good. The sweetest watermelon I ever tasted. There is a bar just opposite the dining room so when we finished our evening meal it was handy to drop in a for a drink and see what was going on. There were singers on the 3 times we popped in and quite a good atmosphere going. The resort is quite spread out but the best bit is definitely all around the hotel. It feels a bit more upmarket, felt safe and is well maintained. We had a great week and this is a very good hotel for all ages. Many thanks to all the hotel staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beachfront 4-star hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena, with free WiFi, is located on the beach front and next to the marina, with its lively atmosphere and night life.The Malaga airport is also less than half an hour's drive away.This 4* hotel is ideal for breaks for couples in the Costa del Sol, offering 272 large rooms with terrace. The area of Benalmadena offers also the possibility to practice sport such as tennis, horse riding, bike renting, squash, aquatic sports, etc, but it is also well known for the 10 golf courses in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Puerto Marina Benalmadena
- Hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena Costa Del Sol