We went to the the hotel following reports on Trip Advisor, it certainly did not disappoint the food, room, staff and facilities as are as good and if not better than many hotels that we have previously stayed.
We found it so relaxing we are contemplating another visit in November.
Shabby Area, outside the front of the hotel the rubbish smells are unpleasant and the buildings are tired and need renovating and very garish in the evenings. None of this being the hotels fault.
Though the Spanish bars/restaurants to the left of the hotel on the promenade are superb for lunchtime snacks. sardines a speciality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beachfront 4-star hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena, with free WiFi, is located on the beach front and next to the marina, with its lively atmosphere and night life.The Malaga airport is also less than half an hour's drive away.This 4* hotel is ideal for breaks for couples in the Costa del Sol, offering 272 large rooms with terrace. The area of Benalmadena offers also the possibility to practice sport such as tennis, horse riding, bike renting, squash, aquatic sports, etc, but it is also well known for the 10 golf courses in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Puerto Marina Benalmadena
- Hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena Costa Del Sol