Having read some of the previous reviews we weren't too sure what to expect but having just returned I can only say that some people must just love to moan about something.... The hotel was in a brilliant position just over the road from the beach. The road is busy but we didn't hear it from our room. We asked for a 2 high rooms with a beach view and that is exactly what we got. The rooms were compact but clean but it was the staff in the restaurant that were absolutely fantastic. The food was varied and we were even allocated our own table most evenings by the busy but friendly staff who remembered us and catered for my husband's gluten free requirements. They were really busy but always friendly. The hotel's clientele was a mix of british and spanish couples and families and very few elderly people. The pool was small but we usually managed to get sun loungers and umbrellas especially between 2 and 4 when the spanish retired! We took good advantage of 'Happy Hour' between 5 and 6 and tried most of the cocktails on offer. There is no decent evening entertainment however but this was the only negative of this hotel. We would thoroughly recommend this Las Arenas even though the resort wasn't what we'd hoped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Arenas Hotel is located in front of the Bil Bil Castle, in the heart of Benalmadena-Costa, with shops and restaurants around. It is located in front of Santa Ana's beach and 8 kilometers from the airport. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is located approximately 2 km from the hotel.The hotel was renovated in 2004, has a main building with 7 floors and 174 rooms with views, 15 family rooms with bathroom, telephone, Wifi free, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and terrace. The Facilities include a lobby with 4 lifts and a reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange desk and a café, Wifi free in common areas..The hotel has a restaurant with buffet and show cooking at lunch and dinner, room, bar and parking. Free Wifi in common areas and Internet point (surcharge).In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. You will be able to play table tennis and golf (golf course 1 km away). At your disposal is a program of activities and entertainment (seasonal), with live music in the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Las Arenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Arenas Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Las Arenas Benalmadena
- Hotel Las Arenas Benalmadena