Just back from a quick week in the sun. Good and bad to say about this, but lets start with this... the hotel was clean, staff pleasant and very helpful. The hotel is ideally placed on the promenade and handy for local restaurants etc. The downside... mostly British people go there, at least 90% of the guests. I am 53, but felt young in comparison to the age group there just now. The only fault with the food was that it was BRITISH in the main, not enough Spanish choices. I could have stayed at home if I wanted a full English breakfast every day!. Don't get me wrong, the food quality was great, just not enough variety. I can understand why some people go to this hotel for weeks, even months over the winter, but I like to go somewhere where English is not the main language in the restaurant and bingo is not classed as entertainment. Would I go back, no, but this was not really my type of holiday. Don't let this put you off if this is what you want, you will enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Arenas Hotel is located in front of the Bil Bil Castle, in the heart of Benalmadena-Costa, with shops and restaurants around. It is located in front of Santa Ana's beach and 8 kilometers from the airport. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is located approximately 2 km from the hotel.The hotel was renovated in 2004, has a main building with 7 floors and 174 rooms with views, 15 family rooms with bathroom, telephone, Wifi free, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and terrace. The Facilities include a lobby with 4 lifts and a reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange desk and a café, Wifi free in common areas..The hotel has a restaurant with buffet and show cooking at lunch and dinner, room, bar and parking. Free Wifi in common areas and Internet point (surcharge).In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. You will be able to play table tennis and golf (golf course 1 km away). At your disposal is a program of activities and entertainment (seasonal), with live music in the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Las Arenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Arenas Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Las Arenas Benalmadena
- Hotel Las Arenas Benalmadena