Although the weather was bad in March we had a great time at the hotel. The variety and amount of food for breakfast and dinner was exceptional. In the evening the spacious lounge area was a great gathering place with first class entertainment which changed each evening. Very enjoyable place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Arenas Hotel is located in front of the Bil Bil Castle, in the heart of Benalmadena-Costa, with shops and restaurants around. It is located in front of Santa Ana's beach and 8 kilometers from the airport. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is located approximately 2 km from the hotel.The hotel was renovated in 2004, has a main building with 7 floors and 174 rooms with views, 15 family rooms with bathroom, telephone, Wifi free, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and terrace. The Facilities include a lobby with 4 lifts and a reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange desk and a café, Wifi free in common areas..The hotel has a restaurant with buffet and show cooking at lunch and dinner, room, bar and parking. Free Wifi in common areas and Internet point (surcharge).In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. You will be able to play table tennis and golf (golf course 1 km away). At your disposal is a program of activities and entertainment (seasonal), with live music in the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Las Arenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Arenas Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Las Arenas Benalmadena
- Hotel Las Arenas Benalmadena