Spent a week at the Las Arenas at the end of July. Was our second time to the Las Arenas.
Hotel is still excellent. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. We were extremely disappointed with the Thomson rep as she was very unhelpful and not approachable at all. When we had any issues we went to the reception desk who quickly resoved our queries.
Rooms were cleaned daily to a very high standard. Towels always changed daily.
Food was excellent with a good choice available each day. Desserts still amazing!! Restuarant staff were fantastic. The two ladies were extremely friendly. The younger girl is such a great worker with a lovely warm personality.
The only slightly negative point is that the pool area needs a complete 'revamp'. The beach is directly accross the road from the hotel so we went there most days. The entertainment at night is quite dated and is not for the younger generation. There is plenty to do in the surrounding area.
We both will return to the Las Arenas and i certainly would recommend this hotel to anyone.
The Park behind the hotel remains to be beautiful with a small relaxing bar area at the entrance. Would recommend the cable car trip and try and go a night when there is an astronomy talk. I would have no real interest in astronomy but i have to say i fould the talk very interesting. The Aqualand water park in Torremolinos is a great day out.
Thanks again to all the staff at the Las Arenas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Arenas Hotel is located in front of the Bil Bil Castle, in the heart of Benalmadena-Costa, with shops and restaurants around. It is located in front of Santa Ana's beach and 8 kilometers from the airport. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is located approximately 2 km from the hotel.The hotel was renovated in 2004, has a main building with 7 floors and 174 rooms with views, 15 family rooms with bathroom, telephone, Wifi free, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and terrace. The Facilities include a lobby with 4 lifts and a reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange desk and a café, Wifi free in common areas..The hotel has a restaurant with buffet and show cooking at lunch and dinner, room, bar and parking. Free Wifi in common areas and Internet point (surcharge).In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. You will be able to play table tennis and golf (golf course 1 km away). At your disposal is a program of activities and entertainment (seasonal), with live music in the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Las Arenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Arenas Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Las Arenas Benalmadena
- Hotel Las Arenas Benalmadena