We arrived at Las Arenas on may 22nd for 2 weeks this time and things haven't changed at all still friendly people on reception .We had asked for room 209 but we were unable to have it so we had room 211 smaller but much the same.
Food was still as good as before and so was the service, must say on some very busy times you had to que for the salad prob was you didn't know if it was for the salad or the main course.
This time we took the bus to Mijas we were so surprised as the last time we went we didn't go up to the town centre,so pretty up there all blue tubs on the walls with pretty flowers in
We got the bus to Malaga bit of a mistake as it took 1hr to get there so we would suggest the train at Benalmadena as it only takes about 20 mins and costs about 2 euros.
On a Wednesday there is a flea market next to the park just like our car boots and I loved it strolled around for 2 hrs on my own.
Cannot wait to come back again cannot fault this hotel at all..
Only put 4 rateing for sleep quality as there were some gentlemen golfers staying at the same time as us and one was in the next room to us and unfortunately I could here him snoreing kept me awake some nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Arenas Hotel is located in front of the Bil Bil Castle, in the heart of Benalmadena-Costa, with shops and restaurants around. It is located in front of Santa Ana's beach and 8 kilometers from the airport. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is located approximately 2 km from the hotel.The hotel was renovated in 2004, has a main building with 7 floors and 174 rooms with views, 15 family rooms with bathroom, telephone, Wifi free, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and terrace. The Facilities include a lobby with 4 lifts and a reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange desk and a café, Wifi free in common areas..The hotel has a restaurant with buffet and show cooking at lunch and dinner, room, bar and parking. Free Wifi in common areas and Internet point (surcharge).In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. You will be able to play table tennis and golf (golf course 1 km away). At your disposal is a program of activities and entertainment (seasonal), with live music in the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Onthebeach, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Las Arenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Arenas Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Las Arenas Benalmadena
- Hotel Las Arenas Benalmadena