There have been some changes since we last visited this hotel mainly to the evening entertainment programme. This is the first time that we have been in July and the entertainment was now geared towards the Spanish guests. There was nothing wrong with it but it wasn't all to our taste. We enjoyed Ricky who still gives a great show and also the Spanish dou who played on Friday evening. Apparently the English based entertainment will return later in the year.
That out of the way we still really enjoyed ourselves. The hotel is very clean and the staff are very good. I would particularly like to mention Eva on reception who, even though it was late when we arrived, helped us with our room and very quickly sorted out my Wi Fi.
The restaurant is very well run by the head waiter who greeted us with a hand shake on our arrival. This really does make you feel at home. The tables were cleared quickly and we only had to wait once to be seated at the weekend when it was very busy.There is an excellent variety of food, something for all tastes, well cooked and well presented.
The bar staff were also excellent, we hardly had to wait at all to be served and always with a smile.
The rooms are typical of a hotel. They were well cleaned every day, had a fridge and a hair drier in the bathroom.
The only thing that stops me giving it a 5 rating is the main road at the front of the hotel. I stress that this did not bother us but it is very busy.
We will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Arenas Hotel is located in front of the Bil Bil Castle, in the heart of Benalmadena-Costa, with shops and restaurants around. It is located in front of Santa Ana's beach and 8 kilometers from the airport. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is located approximately 2 km from the hotel.The hotel was renovated in 2004, has a main building with 7 floors and 174 rooms with views, 15 family rooms with bathroom, telephone, Wifi free, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and terrace. The Facilities include a lobby with 4 lifts and a reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange desk and a café, Wifi free in common areas..The hotel has a restaurant with buffet and show cooking at lunch and dinner, room, bar and parking. Free Wifi in common areas and Internet point (surcharge).In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. You will be able to play table tennis and golf (golf course 1 km away). At your disposal is a program of activities and entertainment (seasonal), with live music in the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Las Arenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Arenas Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Las Arenas Benalmadena
- Hotel Las Arenas Benalmadena