just spent 2 wks. at the las arenas half board with my husband and 21mth old twins and it was really good although not on par with other 4 stars I've stayed at. The food at the restaurant was great breakfast was the usual assortment plenty of choice and the same for dinner they had something different every day and they was constantly bringing out more freshly cooked. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. the location was brilliant nice walkway along the front all the way to the lovely harbour lined with nice restaurants. had a studio apartment which was cleaned everyday nice bathroom with bath and shower comfy beds the room was just a little small specially with 2 cots in can't really comment on facilities as only used the toddler pool once which was a bit cold and the bar twice which was nice. also there is a lovely big park a short walk round the back of the hotel nice change from the beach if you have young kids. If you like to get out and about there's a few nice trips to do either through your travel rep or nearby excursion company for example Gibraltar, the cable car Marbella and Puerto banos and plenty more to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Arenas Hotel is located in front of the Bil Bil Castle, in the heart of Benalmadena-Costa, with shops and restaurants around. It is located in front of Santa Ana's beach and 8 kilometers from the airport. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is located approximately 2 km from the hotel.The hotel was renovated in 2004, has a main building with 7 floors and 174 rooms with views, 15 family rooms with bathroom, telephone, Wifi free, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and terrace. The Facilities include a lobby with 4 lifts and a reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange desk and a café, Wifi free in common areas..The hotel has a restaurant with buffet and show cooking at lunch and dinner, room, bar and parking. Free Wifi in common areas and Internet point (surcharge).In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. You will be able to play table tennis and golf (golf course 1 km away). At your disposal is a program of activities and entertainment (seasonal), with live music in the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Las Arenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Arenas Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Las Arenas Benalmadena
- Hotel Las Arenas Benalmadena