We returned from Las Arenas Hotel on 26th May 2009 after a fantastic weeks holiday. My Fiancee booked it for me as a surprise birthday treat and i couldn't have asked for anything better!
The Hotel was absolutely brilliant in everyway possible, we were allocated our room which was on the 6th floor (the top) and it had the biggest sun terrace/balcony we have ever seen, which also had 2 sunbeds, a table and 2 chairs (room 602). The room itself was the perfect size, a large comfy double bed, mirrored wardrobe, tv with satellite, fridge (free of charge) and the bathroom had all the amenities with a seaview window, towels were replaced whenever you wanted and also the shampoo and shower gel.
The Food in las arenas was once again fantastic, a wide variety to suit everybody, fresh steak, chicken, hamburgers and fish were cooked every night and then apart from that they had fresh pizza's, vegetables, chips, wedges, salad, cold meats, cheeses etc, and more, the desserts were also plentyful lots of choice from ice creams, cakes, fruit, yoghurt, rice pudding etc. The restaurant was never overcrowded either at dinner or breakfast so was a lovely place to sit and relax to eat, tea or coffee is also brought to your table at breakfast.
We used the happy hour in the hotel for a couple of nights and it was cheap compared to what you would pay elsewhere, the drinks were 2 x 1 and they were all named brands, for example the real malibu, tia maria, vodkas, wine, beer etc and not the cheap crap that you might get elsewhere. We would definetly recommend it!
The hotel is in a great location for everything, 10 min walk to marina, beach 10 steps across the road, bars either direction when you come out of the hotel, paloma park just behind, the cable car 5 min taxi journey and much more!
We would definetly recommend this hotel to anyone and will no doubt be returning, some people on previous reviews said that the hotel was full of senior citizens but we didnt find this, there were people of all ages, for example we are 19 and 20.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Arenas Hotel is located in front of the Bil Bil Castle, in the heart of Benalmadena-Costa, with shops and restaurants around. It is located in front of Santa Ana's beach and 8 kilometers from the airport. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is located approximately 2 km from the hotel.The hotel was renovated in 2004, has a main building with 7 floors and 174 rooms with views, 15 family rooms with bathroom, telephone, Wifi free, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and terrace. The Facilities include a lobby with 4 lifts and a reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange desk and a café, Wifi free in common areas..The hotel has a restaurant with buffet and show cooking at lunch and dinner, room, bar and parking. Free Wifi in common areas and Internet point (surcharge).In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. You will be able to play table tennis and golf (golf course 1 km away). At your disposal is a program of activities and entertainment (seasonal), with live music in the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Las Arenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Arenas Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Las Arenas Benalmadena
- Hotel Las Arenas Benalmadena