We stayed 3 nights after being shifted from the Royal Oasis at Pueblo Quinta where we had originally made our booking. We were not quite sure what to expect as we had not researched this accommodation. Thankfully we were given an Elite apartment E2 in the Royal Oasis block which overlooked the pool and had a sunny balcony. There was a bit of road noise from the street outside and from the entertainment at the pool until at least 10.30 pm on 2 out of 3 nights. Wifi access was available from the room and free since we were in an Elite refurbished apartment. The unit was a good size although the kitchen unit is tiny however it was fitted out with good quality fittings. Very clean and one of the best range of English TV channels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish inspired architecture is not the only distinctive feature of Sahara Sunset. This year round resort is built around a large and beautifully landscaped pool with a bridge spanning over to its own island.Sahara Sunset has everything required for a superb family stay. Each of the beautifully furnished accommodations benefits from its own private balcony or terrace, while leisure facilities include outdoor and indoor pools and a relaxing whirlpool.You will also find a warm welcome at the Casbah Café where you can enjoy a casual meal and sip exotic delights on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sahara Sunset Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Sunset Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sahara Sunset Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol