Just come back from a few days with the girls. We stayed in a studio apartment which was fabulous....spitting distance from the pool, the beach and a short walk to the marina. Staff friendly and helpful, food and drink good value for money, very clean..just perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish inspired architecture is not the only distinctive feature of Sahara Sunset. This year round resort is built around a large and beautifully landscaped pool with a bridge spanning over to its own island.Sahara Sunset has everything required for a superb family stay. Each of the beautifully furnished accommodations benefits from its own private balcony or terrace, while leisure facilities include outdoor and indoor pools and a relaxing whirlpool.You will also find a warm welcome at the Casbah Café where you can enjoy a casual meal and sip exotic delights on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sahara Sunset Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Sunset Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sahara Sunset Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol