My wife and I spent a glorious week in Benalmedina, Spain on the Costa del Sol in mid-July. Our room was recently renovated so we had all the bells and whistles. A full kitchen and washer and dishwasher. We were on the ground floor and our patio opened up to the main pool area. The Casbah Cafe on premises delivered excellent food, drink and service The staff were so courteous and helpful. It was simply a glorious week. We would go again in a second!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish inspired architecture is not the only distinctive feature of Sahara Sunset. This year round resort is built around a large and beautifully landscaped pool with a bridge spanning over to its own island.Sahara Sunset has everything required for a superb family stay. Each of the beautifully furnished accommodations benefits from its own private balcony or terrace, while leisure facilities include outdoor and indoor pools and a relaxing whirlpool.You will also find a warm welcome at the Casbah Café where you can enjoy a casual meal and sip exotic delights on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Sahara Sunset Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Sunset Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sahara Sunset Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol