Any hotel is only as good as its staff.. That is why this hotel (despite only one star) is quite probably the most exceptional place I have stayed. This family who run this establishment gave you a very warm welcome, and genuinely treated ALL their guests as friends not customers. As airline crew I stay all over the world in many 5* hotels, never have I stayed in such well run and delightful place. This family should run a major chain of hotels and teach them how to run the hospitality business. We only unfortunately stayed two nights as we normally travel to Gibraltar, but saw this one and decided to give it a try for a change as the rock hotels were full.
Too numerous to mention but here are a few reasons to stay....
1. The family who treat their guests with genuine warmth.
2. Exceptionally clean. (I think even the flies were scared to come in, the owners wouldn't allow it!)
3. Breakfast was unbelievable... Just read the other reviews... And so cheap ! I still have stomach ache from eating too much of the delicious fare on offer YUM!
4. I had room 12 which had a balcony which was lovely but overlooked the street, however many other rooms even had their own terraces with far reaching views to the sea.
I could go on but it seems like the previous reviewers have said it all. I will be recommending this hotel to travellers when I am flying to Marbella (or Gibraltar) next. I don't really want to as if it is too popular I may not be able to get a room myself !
If Rosa, her husband or daughter are reading this review , Many thanks for a wonderful break.
Only one small down point (although not the fault of the hotel) for less able bodied clients the hotel is reached by a relatively short, but very steep incline, which I know was a problem for at least one of the guests that I spoke to even though she also loved the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village is located in Benalmadena Pueblo a 2,5 km of the Sea. The rooms are equipped with telephone, mini-bar, conditioned air, bath, television, elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Casa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casa Rosa Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol