“Excellent Location. Cheap.”
Review of Hotel Casa Rosa

Hotel Casa Rosa
Ranked #21 of 45 Hotels in Benalmadena
Reviewed 17 March 2014

A small hotel just above the village of Benalmadena which is a lovely village as well.... Comfortable and basic rooms, Well-enough equipped. Very good breakfast for an extra charge. Street parking can be difficult. Owner's English is very limited which can lead to problems..... Very good price... cheap....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AJCG

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I've just returned from a 5 day trip to Malaga and chose this hotel based on the reviews I'd read. I must say I wasn't disappointed. I felt very much welcomed by the family who did their best to help - not only as my hosts but as a tour guide; giving me directions to my places of interest.
I started my days off with the most heartiest of breakfasts - hot and/or cold with ample choice and served with politeness and a smile. My room was cleaned daily; it was equipped with everything i needed, tea/coffee, TV air conditioning/heater and a small balcony. My only gripe was that being on the first floor and next door to the cleaning cupboard (no7) I was privy to a bit of noise during the day (banging doors, scraping chairs on tiled floors) which is okay if you intend to be out and about during the day but part of my holiday was to escape from my noisy and hectic life and stay in my room to read (which I didn't do much of in the end) A room on higher floors (2 and 3 ) would be better if you want some peace - floor 3 was better for wifi connection too.
The bus stop and local shops are a 3-4 minute walk away and the area is perfect for travel and transport to Mijas and Fuengirola or into Malaga itself -(around 1.65 euros one way).
Had a fabulous time and would definitely stay there again xx

Room Tip: Choose a room on 2nd/3rd floor if you like a room with a view. I was on the 1st floor at the front o...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Stalash
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My wife and I just returned from staying 3 nights at this wonderful small hotel after reading the great reviews on Trip Advisor.
The family are so friendly and welcoming and keep the hotel so clean. The breakfasts are simply the best. There are several nice restaurants in Pueblo. We had dinner one night at La Fuenta which was delicious. The weather was sunny and warm so we spent most days at the costa, bus ride €1.55 pp ew. We will certainly return

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teddytubby
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed at this lovely hotel for four nights mid Feb. The room was comfortable and spotless. The breakfast was the best I have ever had in a small hotel. All fresh, healthy and nutritious. Great way to start the day. The only downside was the wifi did not work on my floor. I had to go to the third floor.

Room Tip: Upper floor either two or three
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed for 6 nights in February in Hotel Casa Rosa in the beautiful mountain village of Benelmadena Pueblo. Hotel is spotless - not a speck of dust anywhere. Myself and my husband stayed in room 10 which had a lovely sea view. Fridge stocked with beers, spirits and soft drinks with prices ranging from 1 to 2 euro. Rooms cleaned every day. Rosa's breakfasts are superb, abundant amounts of fresh fruit, homemade yoghurt, freshly cooked eggs and bacon, fresh crusty bread, croissants, carrot cake and finally crepes with lemon and sugar, strawberries or blueberries.This breakfast is a feast and costs 6 euro!
Rosa's paintings adorn the walls of the breakfast room, as well as the reception area and bedrooms. Rosa is a charming, friendly, multi-talented lady. Rosa , her husband and daughter are such friendly, helpful people, they go the extra mile to make your stay so special. We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 2Roamers61
Reviewed 25 January 2014

What a wonderful place to stay! Room was comfortable and spotless.

But what sets this place apart is the breakfast. Eggs are cooked any way you like, delicious pancakes, homemade yoghurts, fresh fruits, and the croissants are simply to-die-for. It is all served with a smile. What a great way to start your day!

All-in-all, probably the best value for money we had in a long time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank BraboFreestyler
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Sadly we were only here for 3 nights, it is one of the loveliest hotels we have stayed in, the room was immaculate. view beautiful and the breakfast all you could ask for , the staff were incredibly friendly too.
we intend to return one day

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple