“Fabulous chilled out healthy stay”
beach
yoga afternoon sesion sea view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
yoga afternoon sesion
sea view
yoga session
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
IceAndOra...
Chamonix, France
“Fabulous chilled out healthy stay”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Earlier this month stayed with a friend and we had a wonderful time. We met fabulous truly inspirational people. The yoga was insightful and healing and very well done by Nico, who would ensure we reached a state of total relaxation at the end of each yoga session by playing wonderful classical tunes on his guitar. The food was truly excellent and very healthy. It was a great start to the summer!

Your age range 35-49
OrlaighJ
United Kingdom
“Relaxed and cared for”
Reviewed 11 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The Benalmadena yoga retreat was the first time I had tried something like this and the first time I had holidayed on my own. The yoga was really excellent, and with good humour so as a beginner I could relax and it was not intimidating, very supportive and enjoyable. The food was simply the best I have ever had in my life! As a Londoner I have access to a great selection of food, but nothing was ever so delicious or so thoughtfully prepared. The group were really friendly and Eric, Nico and Masayo very kind and caring - is was really relaxing and fun. The only downside was that March is a bit chilly! The accommodation is best for sunny weather as it was quite cold at night - blankets and heaters were provided - but I would recommend going a bit later if you want the best experience! x

13 Mar 2018
Dear Orla,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very happy that you had a great experience! Totally right when you said accommodation is more for sunny weather- In March the overall average temperature in Benalmadena is 14°C, much higher than in the United Kingdom this time of year, but exactly the week before of the Retreat we had a visit of the storm Emma, but even so you could enjoy some sunny hours.
Hope you can come back in another time, maybe on June, and then enjoying the really warm weather from la Costa del Sol!
Thank you again and best wishes for us!
Angie W
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Feel relaxed and rejuvenated at this wonderful yoga retreat”
Reviewed 17 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

After a couple of days here, I noticed I was starting to feel really good. By the end of the 5 days I felt fantastic - relaxed, rejuvenated and full of energy. Erik and Migui are great hosts; as vegans we were catered for effortlessly and the yoga and meditation sessions are expertly run to accommodate both beginners and more experienced practitioners. Would I go again? Definitely - as soon as I can!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
18 Oct 2015
Dear Angie,
Many thanks for your words! It was our pleasure to meet you. We hope to see you again in any of our next Retreats.
Miguidet
Chris F
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really wonderful hosts, providing great yoga, venue and food”
Reviewed 2 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I spent 5 brilliant days at Yoga Retreats Malaga in September 2015. I was a virtual beginner to Yoga, only having had lessons for 4 months so I was a bit nervous as to whether I'd be able to take part properly. I needn't have worried because the personal lessons with a small group enabled me to achieve more than I would have imagined and I was introduced to different types of yoga. Migi encouraged me all the way and by the end of the week I felt I had really achieved my best and now I'm keen to go on and improve further. However, the yoga wasn't the only thing that made it such a good retreat - the food was gorgeous, Erik cooked us interesting, organic vegetarian meals - each meal was an absolute treat. As hosts I couldn't fault Erik and Magi. They operate a personal service in all ways and nothing is too much trouble. It is clear they want the guests to be happy and get the most out of their stay. To top it all off the venue is idyllic with views over Benaldamina and the mountains in the background. It has a lovely big garden full of interesting trees, animals (look out for the peacock strutting past your window) and a swimming pool! and surprisingly it is within the village of Benalmadina Pueblo, the old village, which is very pretty with cobbled streets and white houses. Thank you Yoga Retreats Malaga for a wonderful break.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
3 Oct 2015
Dear Chris,
Many many thanks for your wonderful words, it was wonderful to have you here in our Yoga Retreat, and we are glad you enjoy your days here. We hope to see you back for more yoga. You are always welcome here!Erik & Migui
Ashlee120...
Den Haag
“Great place for relaxation and practice Yoga. Fantastic view. Comfortable staying.”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

A wonderful place to stay and practice Yoga. Great to enjoy beautiful scenes while having a relaxing Yoga experience. Ms. Miguidet was a very patient teacher; and the vegetarian dishes were very delicious! The room was neat and clean; enjoyed the swimming pool and sunshine so much! Everyday was a refreshment. Going to miss it!

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ocin D
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Unforgettable Experience!”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I just came back from the retreat and the experience was really amazing, the food was fantastic and the location was wonderful. Also it was perfect for a solo traveler like me and really helped me unwind from the daily stresses of work/life. Hope to return in the near future as it was truly one of the best retreats I've ever been to.

Liked best: location, food
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jose H
Clearwater, Florida
“Awesome Yoga Retreat, relaxation, first class Yoga, good food.”
Reviewed 31 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

If you are looking to for a great place to spend a few days and forget all your problems your have found it. Yoga Retreats Malaga in the town of Benalmadena offers superior Yoga classes taught by Miguidet a true expert in Yoga who has traveled to India many times to gain her knowledge from famous Yoga masters. She is patient, personable and with as much energy as a hurricane. The food is also very good, vegetarian based with plenty or tasty recipes for the hard to please and all surrounded by a spectacular scenery of this beautiful locale. If you plan a vacation this year go here. You will not regret it, in fact it will be hard for you to leave you will want to stay another day and another day and....

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing