“Best steak”

Ranked #136 of 728 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We were out walking about down the marina looking for somewhere to have a nice meal. We were talked into going in here as we would get a free cocktail ( there were 6 of us) I am glad we did. I had the sirloin steak and I can say its one of the best steaks I have ever had. It was cooked to perfection and plenty there, I got a lovely peppercorn sauce to go with it, delicious!

There are newer reviews for Steakhouse Pasodoble

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Eaten here several times the food is great. The staff are so friendly and the mixed grill is fantastic I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

As far as my family is concerned this was the best food we had in Benalmadena by far. It is right on the seafront, very friendly, great smelling (char-grilling wafting through) and the food was wonderful. I had the spare ribs and even though the portions were ample I was crying out for a second helping immediately, It was tremendous! Free wi-fi too.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Was here a couple of time as it was near our hotel and the did a pretty good Gambas pil pil (hot prawns in garlic). First time there it just looked like a normal sea front cafe/bar but when you go inside the place it's a really good looking restaurant.
Outside of the pil pil I wasn't too impressed with their other food, it seemed to depend on who was in the kitchen at the time.
Des the Dutch owners son works as waiter bar man and after 10yrs behind the bar still has no idea what he's doing when it comes to making a cocktail, couldn't even do a dry martini, sad.

2  Thank sturob47
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We were staying in the Vincci Seleccion Aleysa in Benalmadena and were looking for a nice place with sea view walking along the coast walkway. We saw that this one, compared to other restaurants always was quite busy. We like fish so why going into a steak house ? There was a very nice daily offer for a fish plate for 2 persons including a bottle of wine for very reasonable 25,- Euro. Due to the nice place and due to the very friendly waiter at the entrance we decided to try this fish plate. So we had sea bass, scampi, sole and salmon on our plate, guess it was around 400 g, may be 500 g fish PER PERSON. So for us a visit of this restaurant is a must while staying in Benalmadena.

1  Thank Joey W