stayed at the san diego for a week at the end of may, was very pleased with the hotel, the staff were friendly and accommodating, the food was good and a great location. my only negative is that we were in a room across from the Victoria bar and was noisy in to the early hours never got much sleep for this reason am not sure if I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the tourist heart of Salou, only 200m. from Playa Levante and Capellans beaches. Comfortable rooms with fully fitted bathroom, balcony, telephone, satellite TV, security door lock, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine, bar-cafeteria with play area and TV lounge. Terrace with swimming pools (for adults and children) outdoor jacuzzi and children’s area. Day and night entertainment program. Optional services: parking, internet corner, gift shop and meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Best San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best San Diego Hotel Salou
- Hotel Best San Diego Salou, Costa Dorada