“Diner time meal”
Review of The Roadhouse

The Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 398 Restaurants in Salou
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Description: ::::::::::BRAND NEW FOR 2017:::::::::: The Roadhouse Salou is a Modern American Restaurant & Bar serving a modern twist on American Food. Gourmet Burgers, Steaks, Shakes & much more. One of a kind in Salou.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had seen reviews on the road house and thought I would give it a try. I had to book a table as I had the understanding that it was busy and in all fairness it was starting to go that way when we left after our meal. So we were the first ones to have our order taken from a good menu and that's where I have the issue it took 55 mins to recivie our food which was a stake and two burgers. Other food came out before ours and had to ask where our food was. Once the food came it was nice but the wait in order to get the food was a bit much to say the least. Don't think I have ever waited as long as that before for a meal and was on the verge of leaving. As previously stated the food was nice once you got it but if you are eating here don't expect your food in a hurry.

jonnyliddle, Owner at The Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Mr Clark.

Thanks for your constructive review.
First of all I am the first person to admit that our food is not fast. As it says all over my restaurant ‘WE DONT SERVE FAST FOOD, WE SERVE GREAT FOOD AS FAST AS WE CAN’
We do everything fresh and from scratch which is why we are so busy but from time to time it can also be a problem things down in the kitchen.
Saying that as you stated your wait was 55 minutes I thought this was excessive so I investigated further by looking at the checks from last night.
You ordered a well done Sirloin Steak and two classic burgers. We always advise that a Well done steak takes a minimum of 30 minutes.
We put the times of orders on the checks as they go into the kitchen. Your order went in at 18:16.
Your bill was issued at 19:17. So unless you ate in 6 minutes I can’t see how it was possible that you waited 55 minutes for your food to be served.
I do believe you may have waited over the 30 minutes that we state for a well done steak which I apologize for.
I’m glad you enjoyed the food.

King regards

Jonny

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great looking restaurant staff were very friendly and of cause to top the evening off the food was fantastic.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family visited The Roadhouse last week and my sister messaged them to let them know it was birthday. When we arrived they had decorated our seats with balloons and banners. We were also treated with complimentary champagne and the full restaurant sang Happy Birthday. The food was amazing! There was also a live guitarist who was brilliant. Overall great service, food and entertainment! Excellent restaurant, would highly recommend.

1  Thank Kaylee C

Hi Kaylee.

You’re table was great fun. It was a pleasure to have you guys in.
I’ll tell Jamie you loved his music. He likes it when he gets mentioned in reviews.
Hope to see you guys again soon

Jonny & Shona

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my partner normally only have a main meal, this place was so good we had three courses !! Nachos to start which had a good amount of chilli on them !! The ribs which were the best I have ever tasted, the glazed used was delicious and they fell straight off the bone! Followed by a freakshake which was pretty dammm good too! Only advice is you have to pre-book as they are always full !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate in here with my Wife & 2y/o Daughter.
It is immediately clear why The Roadhouse is so popular it’s often fully booked.
The place is modern, clean and well air-conditioned. The Staff are friendly and the customer service is top notch.
The Food is amazingly good: Nachos & Burgers are highly recommended.
Be sure to make a reservation though, it’s this highly rated for a reason