“Best restaurant! ”
Review of The Roadhouse

The Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 412 Restaurants in Salou
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Description: ::::::::::BRAND NEW FOR 2017:::::::::: The Roadhouse Salou is a Modern American Restaurant & Bar serving a modern twist on American Food. Gourmet Burgers, Steaks, Shakes & much more. One of a kind in Salou.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This steakhouse is a brilliant place to stumble across. Definitely recommend booking in advance as it is a very busy place. Cocktails are outstanding and they will make them to your personal preference! Starters was all magic, although was gutted they did not offer garlic mayo! I had a fillet steak - medium, for my main, and it was beyond perfect. By far the best steak I have ever consumed. Continue the great work guys!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I had seen reviews on the road house and thought I would give it a try. I had to book a table as I had the understanding that it was busy and in all fairness it was starting to go that way when we left after our meal. So we were the first ones to have our order taken from a good menu and that's where I have the issue it took 55 mins to recivie our food which was a stake and two burgers. Other food came out before ours and had to ask where our food was. Once the food came it was nice but the wait in order to get the food was a bit much to say the least. Don't think I have ever waited as long as that before for a meal and was on the verge of leaving. As previously stated the food was nice once you got it but if you are eating here don't expect your food in a hurry.

jonnyliddle, Owner at The Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Mr Clark.

Thanks for your constructive review.
First of all I am the first person to admit that our food is not fast. As it says all over my restaurant ‘WE DONT SERVE FAST FOOD, WE SERVE GREAT FOOD AS FAST AS WE CAN’
We do everything fresh and from scratch which is why we are so busy but from time to time it can also be a problem things down in the kitchen.
Saying that as you stated your wait was 55 minutes I thought this was excessive so I investigated further by looking at the checks from last night.
You ordered a well done Sirloin Steak and two classic burgers. We always advise that a Well done steak takes a minimum of 30 minutes.
We put the times of orders on the checks as they go into the kitchen. Your order went in at 18:16.
Your bill was issued at 19:17. So unless you ate in 6 minutes I can’t see how it was possible that you waited 55 minutes for your food to be served.
I do believe you may have waited over the 30 minutes that we state for a well done steak which I apologize for.
I’m glad you enjoyed the food.

King regards

Jonny

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great looking restaurant staff were very friendly and of cause to top the evening off the food was fantastic.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My family visited The Roadhouse last week and my sister messaged them to let them know it was birthday. When we arrived they had decorated our seats with balloons and banners. We were also treated with complimentary champagne and the full restaurant sang Happy Birthday. The food was amazing! There was also a live guitarist who was brilliant. Overall great service, food and entertainment! Excellent restaurant, would highly recommend.

1  Thank KayleeC76
jonnyliddle, Owner at The Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hi Kaylee.

You’re table was great fun. It was a pleasure to have you guys in.
I’ll tell Jamie you loved his music. He likes it when he gets mentioned in reviews.
Hope to see you guys again soon

Jonny & Shona

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Me and my partner normally only have a main meal, this place was so good we had three courses !! Nachos to start which had a good amount of chilli on them !! The ribs which were the best I have ever tasted, the glazed used was delicious and they fell straight off the bone! Followed by a freakshake which was pretty dammm good too! Only advice is you have to pre-book as they are always full !!