“Excellent!”

Dining options: After-hours
Uk
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Got handed a flyer by the staff several times during our week in Salou, decided to give it a go as the menu looked good and prices reasonable.(€45 for 4 with drinks) Waiting time was short, food was fresh, tasty and portions were a good size. They offer loads of different dishes to suit many palettes .. the €1 wine is pretty good too.. And the free shots at the end of our meal went down a little too easily! Overall, I'd recommend eating here and would definitely return.

• Visited June 2013

Dunleer, Ireland
“Nice and well priced”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Myself and my family (5 in total) stopped here other day .. Not sure what we wanted to eat so were happy with large menu..2 of the kids got some indian dishes and these were very tasty. I had lasagne with chips/salad.. it was just ok , lasagne was a bit runny for my liking , I like a firm , meaty lasagne.Wife has a very tasty veg pizza. Was a slight delay in getting 2 of the meals but the lady who served us was good enough to give free round of drinks and some complimentry desserts (tub of ice cream). Over all the price was good for 5 just €45. If I was to recommend something I would say try the Indian dishes there very tasty.

• Visited June 2013
cobh ireland
“good and cheap”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

had breakfast there two days in a row, our last two days in the resort, pity we did not find it earlier as they would have had more of your custom. three euro ninety for an adequate breakfast with tea or coffee thrown in, served quickly and a free read of an English paper, give this place a visit .....you will come back

Visited June 2013
Kilbirnie, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service and Great Value”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

2 course dinner for drinks for 12euros...
food was fresh and tasty. Service was excellent. Wish we were staying longer and we would have given these guys some more of our buiness.
Excellent choice of foods and drinks.
Mixed crowd but great atmosphere. Suitable for families as well.

Visited April 2013
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This place has potential and could pull more punters if it advertised more widely (on the Internet especially). Food was superb and the restaurant itself was well equipped and comfortable. Staff were nice but there was one employee (who I think was the manager) a young man who was big headed and constantly 'in your face'. First time I went there I didn't like him but second time I visited he lead me to the bar and gave me free shots of my choice! He was immature and irritating and I'm still not sure if his attitude was geared in a good way or a bad way. However, I will always visit this place when I'm in the vicinity. It's definitely the best place on Carrer Major for food and drinks. (They also do takeaways until late such as curries, etc - very good!)

• Visited May 2012