“Money well spent ”

Half Day Cycling Tour from Salou
Ranked #1 of 15 Outdoor Activities in Salou
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get out of the resort and into the real Spain. This beautiful National park is only 25 mins from Salou, but with no public transport so many people miss out on the stunning scenery. Free-wheel down quite tarmac roads through rustic villages, see cliff top monasteries, olive groves, vineyards and majestic eagles soaring above your head. Join us for a half day trip or the full day event to enjoy a unique fun & exhilarating day out. Anyone who's ever ridden a bike can do it - for the fit and the unfit. Come and join us for something different and take home some special memories of this fabulous region. Please NOTE: our excursion run from 1st May - 31 Oct each year.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Money well spent ”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I am away on holiday with my two year old and wife plus friends who have two young kids. We booked the full days ride. What can I say but awesome day out. The kids loved it and had smiles all day. The stop in the little Spanish village was really nice to see. The bar also does lovely coffee. Then the trip to the villa with food was awesome. Nice little touch to the day. The staff were very friendly and helpful and made the day. Thank you guys for a wicked day like the first time we came. We will be back.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Day Out”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

An amazing day, Rob and Simon our hosts for the day were very entertaining, informative, safety conscious and most of all great fun. An Amazing experience enjoyed by myself and 12 year old son... From start to finish first class experience.

1 Thank Traceycharlie
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Superb / Brilliant”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience from pick up to drop off. So friendly and helpful all the staff including our driver who was very knowledgeable about Catalunya past, present and future. Views were stunning and 22Km on a bike at my age was a daudle. Great Health and Safety throughout the experience. Staff passionate about this activity as it shone through. Would recomment and do this again and again and again and again!

lincoln
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A good family excursion”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

All the family had a great time gliding down the mountains and taking in the sights. 9 yr old managed easily and 7 yr old was on a tagalong behind me. Husband hadnt cycled for years and he coped too!! Excellent team made for a fun afternoon and it made for a great change from the pool/beach. A very memorable part of our holiday.

1 Thank wendybal
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Sore bum, but fun”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Just completed a morning downhill bike ride. Rob, Simon and Yella were great and really looked after is. I haven't ridden a bike for over 25 years other than a quick few minutes on my daughters at the park, so feeling very proud that I've just ridden 22km downhill through some amazing scenery. This was a fab excursion and a welcome rest from the touristic theme parks. 6 of us went age ranging from 15-65 and all loved it, so great family day out. My daughter who's 9 wasn't confident enough to ride but was fully involved by Rob, using the radio and checkered flagging us in at the end. Saying that they do offer tandems and more confident a riders of that age joined the adults on the bike ride. Thanks to the team for a fun morning doing something I never thought I'd do.