“Great Craic”

Ranked #1 of 47 Nightlife in Salou
Kilkenny
“Great Craic”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Spent a week in Salou with 4 friends and had great nights here!The staff are all very friendly and up for the craic. The Shamrockers who play here kept us entertained every night with the banter between themselves and the crowd! Danny Boy made our nights in Salou without a doubt! Thanks Chris from the Kilkenny girls!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic, homely food”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I am very fussy with food abroad, especially meats. After a few days of pushing my food around my plate with my fork we thankfully discovered Danny Boy. A cool, dull (in a good way) retreat from the scorching sun that gave me a great meal and a coke for €6! Quick service, friendly staff and high quality, normal pub food. Highly reccomend if trying to decode the menus of Salou is getting too much!

MERSEYSIDE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Top night :)”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My Fiance and I Visited Danny Boy on 4 occasions when we went to Salou and we loved it, a great Irish bar with great staff and Drinks, the PR guys and girls on the door deserve a big mention, they welcome you like a long lost relative and the lads behind the Bar serve you very quickly and always are friendly. The waitresses are great girls and always try to seat you quickly and always on hand to take your orders for drinks. A big mention to The Shamrockers for the music, 2 top lads and great music..I wont ever be able to listen to Old Macdonald had a farm again without laughing...cheers to all you guys.

Rotherham, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“fun”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Good atmosphere and is well recommended. However the cocktails just consist of ice and grenadine. But when asked to, the ice was removed and more vodka was added - excellent.

Belfast
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A bit hairy”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Been here on a previous holiday and decided to give if a try. Boy do we wish we hadn't. The atmosphere was dyer and the staff Unattentive. We order our meal from a very limited menu. And when it Arrived it looked lovely. After 2 forkfuls of my chicken and mushroom pie I found a hair in it. I tried too get the attention of a member of staff but they were scarce. I ended up having to go and look for a staff member and when I told them, I was told that the person making the pies was bald so it couldn't be his. This made me feel like if wasn't believed and I was told to return to my table and wait. I waited at least 5minutes for someone to come and speak to me, when they did I was told again that it wasn't from the chef. But it certainly wasn't mine. The staff members attitude stunk. They offered me a replacement meal but the rest of my party had finished their food so they had to wait for mine to arrive and for me to then eat it.

BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED