This was our second stay at this hotel but our first stay in a Woody Woodpecker room. They were really cute and both my 2 year old son and my 12 year old daughter loved it. There was a small child sized bathroom door next to the normal sized door, there was Woody pictures on the wall and the shower door bathroom and a child sized table and chairs that my son loved to sit on. The only downsize was that we did not have a balcony but we had a beautiful view of the main courtyard and was close to the main building, restaurant and theme park entrance. We loved the perks of the room especially the fastpasses that were a godsend when main queues were 2 hours and we waited 2 minutes! We also had complimentary fruit and bottled water, a woody stuffed toy, choice of pillows, private breakfast with table service and without any queues slippers and dressing gowns. There was plenty of wardrobe space, a fridge and a safe.
If your budget can stretch to this room I would definitely recommend it!
I've also uploaded some pictures :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an hour from Barcelona, with direct access to the "Mediterranea" area of PortAventura Park, this Mediterranean-style hotel is a replica of a quaint fishing village, with splendid sweeping gardens and magnificent lake. De-stress after a hectic day at PortAventura Park and forget everything in this charming hamlet, very close to the sea, with its little villas surrounded by exuberant plant-life and two fantastic outdoor swimming pools. At Hotel PortAventura you will find all the necessary ingredients for a few days of relaxation, peace and, at the same time, escape and fun. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and there is a wide range of typical authentic Mediterranean cuisine. In this hotel you feel the vitality, quality of life and healthy customs for which the towns of the Mediterranean are so famous. An authentic Costa Dorada villa where you are able to keep in shape at the gym, use the saunas, steam baths and jacuzzi and enjoy a pleasurable massage, your biggest allies after an intrepid day out at PortAventura Park. Access to PortAventura Park is unlimited and admission is included in the price of your stay. In 2015 the 20th anniversary of the opening of doors PortAventura is met and to celebrate in style with family, friends or partner, we expect you to live unforgettable moments. This year PortAventura presents the new how will offer its Soleil Cirque in the Resort, Amaluna. Furthermore, in 2016 Ferrari Land will open in Europe PortAventura resot to offer a real race track, the highest and most rapid vertical accelerator in Europe and the first luxury hotel themed for the first time in the history of the Ferrari brand, including other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your PortAventura Hotel PortAventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portaventura Hotel Salou
- Port Aventura Salou
- Port Aventura Hotel
- Hotel Portaventura
- Aventura Hotel Port
- Hotel Port Aventura Salou
- PortAventura Hotel PortAventura Salou, Costa Dorada