My husband and I and our three children aged 4, 7 and 11 stayed here for a week. We were not happy about having to pay 10 euros per night for a pool room so we were given a room overlooking the railway line and bridge. We liked the room, found it clean and big enough for the five of us. The view wasn't great but the balcony was a good size and the noise wasn't as bad as we expected. We were self catering and found the restaurants and shops over the railway bridge cheaper and less commercial. You can walk to the busy beach in 5 to 10 minutes and the hotel is well placed as it is easy to get to things but on a fairly quiet road. The pool area was good. There was a lifeguard, who did a great job, on duty all the time. The staff were all friendly and helpful and the entertainment staff worked really hard and were great with the children. We would choose to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This building is placed in the center of Salou and only 250 meters from the beach and nearby Port Aventura theme park. Certified building as a FAMILY HOLIDAY DESTINATION, specialized brand created by Turisme de Catalunya granted to destinations that especially cater to family tourism.The best in- and outdoors facilities will let both adults and children spend great holidays: terrace, swimming pools, games room and playgrounds. You will also find a permanent reception service that will help you at any time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aparthotel CYE Holiday Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cye Holiday Centre Hotel Salou
- Aparthotel CYE Holiday Centre Salou, Costa Dorada