“Don't let reviews put you off”
Review of Inter2Salou

Inter2Salou
Ranked #5 of 69 Speciality Lodging in Salou
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Right where do I start,booked with the in laws dreading this holiday cause of its minimal star rating"due to part in laws and me being a fussy eater" but how wrong was I. (1)The rooms were basic but nice kitchen,bathroom,beds but who cares as long as you can kip at nite. (2)Food well like I said I'm a fussy eater so even 5star food bores me I just don't like the army canteen/school dinner concept,I like food cooked for me. (3)The entertainment excellent iv being to 5star and 4star,these places have nowt on these guys brooksie,loz,Lauren brill really attentive without being stalkers,I mean you would think some of these "better hotels" would head hunt these guys but hell it's there loss. (4)The allinculisve right it's 2 drinks a person,there was a bit of a mixup with the bar manager cause some people in our group were overloading the table including myself because any allinculisve holidays iv being on its unlimited drinks,but iv never being to a 2star before so my bad,got it sorted out by my star man brendy(il get to him later lol),once sorted it wasn't a problem again. (5) Salou,iv being to Tenerife,lazorate,Turkey,but I think salou is the most convenient,really friendly,amazing beach and very good value for food,drink and what ever other past times you may endulge in:) really good value for money. (6) The bar staff 'aka eye candy' for the women on our trip,bit like brendy 100% they couldn't done enough for you but one thing that got on my nerves is just because your allinculisve doesn't mean you can't tip,these guys work non stop and deserve a few extra euros. (7) My Brendan r as I like to call him brendeeee, the guys meant to be irish but talks with 5 accents at once,he's the boss but looks like a glass washer with a p.o.w. hair cut, the guy is 22 carrot he'll kill me for saying this but if you speak English or as he talks Spanglish and you've a problem see him, he'll not let you down,ps Brendan I know your reading this C YOU IN OCTOBER lol...all in all a great family holiday really enjoyable met some great people who I hope to keep on touch with, see you all in the reunion..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Declan U

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Very clean, maid service great. Entertainment amazing. The only downside really was the restaurant staff at breakfast who wouldn't let us pull 2 plastic tables together so we could sit together with our 4 young children!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Arrived on the 20th june, outside it looks good but inside is alot better. 100 euros straight off for a deposit but you get it back so its not so bad. The pools where a good size and wasnt that cold as i expected being my first holiday abroad i expected it to be frezzing but once you got in you were fine. There was entertanment on every night and water polo and bingo which even at 19 i enjoy even tho i didnt win:( brokiesy and lolz were a right laugh the thing they came awa we you just could help but laugh. The came and spoke to you to find out how you was so that was good, at the pool side there was a really slippery part and about six people sliped and we had told the people about it and it took them five days to sort it so in the mean time we put a float over it to stop people walking on it. The hotel just across from us was throwing eggs in the the second week for pur holiday and brooksie went mental and then this spanish bar man starting goin mental at them to. The hotel room was basic but your only sleeping in the room not excaty spending much time in there. Our hotel rooms bathroom wasnt cleaned before we got there it had hairs and toothpaste in the sink. The hotel was just across the road from a irish pub cad murphys we went there twice it was good crack the boy was sound wpuld defo be going back there. Bonds and chaplins and christys were all amazing bonds had foam partys uv partys. Christy was another irish bar and it was the highligh of our time there there was this manny behind the bar dancing like crazy and every one was friendly overall it was a great noght out. Went jet skiin was decent 50 euros for to folk or 45 for one. There were bannana boats and paraglidin and the paddle boat things we slides on then there were fun expect cuming back in we hard we trying to find out where we was ment to go. The entertainment at the hotel was good we had a parrot show which was good you and music tributes and a plate game which u had three plates one plate had a bottle of water the other had a straw and the other one had the money it was fun to play but only one person out the whole hotel got to play it. Met a really nice couple from elgin that was really friendly shout out to rob and his partner. The food was good for the first week but the second week was a let down. Mmm chocolate cake every two days. Macdonalds was really good oreo mcflurry yum. The foundaitn show was magic it lite up and was really bonny. I cant wait to go back to saluo next year woooo!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank amysmith19
Reviewed 6 July 2014

reading a few reviews on this hotel before I went made me so nervous to go here.. so glad I never changed my mind obviously the people reviewing this hotel are just so picky and forgetting it is based as a 2star hotel not a 5star! this hotel is AMAZING it has by far the best entertainment I have ever seen big shout out to Loz Brooksie Sophie and Lauren who all basically just make your holiday and keep you entertained children as well throughout the day. The hotel itself is clean, has friendly staff yeah you have to pay £100 deposit and pay tourism tax that's only 7euro for your full party, and you get your £100 deposit back at the end of your stay. You can also buy a safe its 40euros but you get 25 back at the end of your stay. The rooms are basic but what more do you need its clean gets cleaned basically everyday, it has a shower, toilet, balcony, beds what more do you need! you don't go on holiday to sit in your room all day and night. right the food... we were all inclusive, it was very repetitive throughout the week we did end up eating out most nights but we are picky eater to be honest, most people we spoke to thought the food was really nice, so maybe it was just us, but It was quite the same each day and was mostly stuff we didn't really eat except chips and gravy haha. all inclusive drinks by the way does not include cocktails or certain lager only lager that is free is Estrella and Estrella dam we did think cocktails and other drinks were included before we went so we were abit disappointed by this when we asked at the bar what was free, however there's plenty spirits to be drank vodka being one so it wasn't to bad :) many bars and beaches close by. The pool is amazing always fun to be around that area whether your just sunbathing or enjoying yourself in the pool the entertainers keep you occupied :) Aquapolis is a MUST go! also a great excursion we went on was a trip to Barcelona Zoo and then 2 hours free time in Barcelona for 54euros per person well worth every euro!! id definitely revisit Salou again and id 100% stay in the International II again without a doubt! don't believe all the rubbish reviews about this hotel people are just being to picky about this !!2STAR!! hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank dionne p
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just came back from the hotel today. Let me just say most of the bad reviews on here are complete rubbish. After reading them before I went I expected the hotel to be dirty and not what I expected. First of all check in was plain and simple 50 euros each deposit but got it back at the end. They did charge u tax which we wasn't aware of. We went all inclusive only really ate breakfast and evening meal. Most of the food was the same every time some was cold depends on what time you get down for it the earlier the warmer. The room wasn't exactly 5* but was comfortable for 9 days didnt spend much time in there was out most of the day. They had entertainment on day and night a special shout out to Loz and Brooksie. The quizes was fun it does go on till late the main show starts at 11 or11.30 , we only spent a few nights at the hotel we mostly went to chaplins. Chaplins is a bar down the road from the hotel and it is seriously the best nights out we had in Salou. Rjp entertainment who did the entertainment at the hotel did shows there every night. Big shout to Gee he was hilarious! Adam parsons great singer and the full monty show on Saturdays is a defo must see! We went to the beach a lot went on some jet skis and pedalos. Pool area was nice and clean pool was nice and warm soon as you got in. Portaventura is a must! The main reason we went to Salou. Overall I loved our trip the hotel was great will defo stay here again :)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Tiffany L
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've recently visited international 2 this summer 24th June I went, I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel the food was repentant and wasn't very hot the staff we're lovely :) the RJP staff we're great Loz and Brooksie we're great guys they made my evenings well worth :) the drinks are very nice cocktails there are yummy the prices arnt too bad. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants low budget it's a fantastic location about 10 minutes away from chaplins cabaret bar this is an excellent night out in town the drinks are amazing! I went with my sister and we very much enjoyed everything the only thing I would say is that we didn't know we had to pay more tax on top of the 100 euro deposit 50 euros each. The walk from the beach isn't so far away about 10 minutes perfect beach, we went on the jet ski's which was 50 euros, the men we're horrible to us we didn't understand the course and he jumped on whilst me and my sister was on and went really fast my sister nerly fell off and he bruised my arms that's the downfall of the jet ski. We also went portadventure, the bus to get there is 5 minute walk down road from hotel it was 2 euros one way which is really good . When we arrived at Reus airport there was no one there to tell us what coach to get on which I wasnt happy about. The room was okay shower was good worked okay and the condition was okay. Overall had a great holiday all and all, I loved the RJP entertainment staff would love to see them again would deffinatley go back :)

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Edenlowe19
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Like some others in here, I was a bit apprehensive after reading a few reviews but I have come to the conclusion that the reviewers are either utter snobs, or trying to serially complain to get their money back and a free holiday, or expecting five star treatment from two star prices. Seriously folks, if you want five star, then quit being tight and reach deeper into your pockets and pay for it. We went on a one week break all inclusive and got exactly what we expected for our money. The rooms were clean but basic, the food was plentiful and tasty (standard fare though but to be expected) and the entertainment was excellent. Brooksie is a legend but that's not to neglect Loz, Sophie and Lauren who were equally brilliant. The staff were very helpful and friendly and as the week wore on, I noticed they responded to the fact that we would clear our own tables. Manners cost nothing but some of the guests were sadly lacking in them. The guests are generally a healthy mix of Irish, English, Scottish and a few Welsh. All of whom got on whilst we were there though some of them are loud at night. The hotel next door is a noise problem sadly so I would ask for a room on the road facing side but some guests do in the Internacional also go clubbing and forget to go to bed afterwards so there can be noise there too. That's obviously not the hotel's fault but worth bearing in mind as the walls are paper thin. I laughed when I read that Spanish TV had no English channels. The clue is probably in the country you're in folks so quit whining. Channel 25 and 26 are in English regardless. Overall, I would definitely go back. We all had a great time and used it as a base for visiting attractions. Local buses are cheap and plentiful and the location is excellent. You will need €100 deposit for the room and €46 for a safe. If you get both, you'll get €125 returned to you on check out. Very straightforward and when you know in advance, then there's hardly room for complaint. Enjoy.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the noise from the hotel next door by getting a room facing the road.