We had a great time lots off laughs. Hotel is very basic and food too but for what you pay its good and tasty the staff work really hard and its the same staff you see day in day out. The entertainment team are the best out there very friendly chatty and willing too help you. I cant see really why people are complaining for what they have paid iam dumbfounded! The only thing i would say is they do need a bit more for toddlers me n hubby couldn't sit on our butts lol. But again we didn't pay for somewhere with a kids club so couldn't really expect it. Sophie was amazing and dealing with all those kids. My boy doesn't stop talking about broksie and we came back on 14th of aug. Again cant compliment the entertainment enough they made our stay the shows put on at night are amazing they make everyone feel at home and work tirelessly round the look as there here there and everywhere :-) xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The combination of its facilities and the treatment received by our staff will make the right choice for your holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inter2Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Ii Hotel Salou
- Inter2Salou Salou, Costa Dorada