My girlfriend and i stayed here from the 20th to 27th Sept 2013. Its quite a large place and the cleaners kept it very tidy. Whilst the hotel staff were also extremely helpful, i couldn't say the same for the clientele, most of which were russian. Still we didn't allow their rudeness to spoil our vacation. The hotel is situated in a very quiet area of Cap Salou where the nightlife is almost null and void. There are one or two places with a few karaoke bars which we headed out to. But if you like peace and quiet that's what you'll get if you stay in Best Cap...assuming you go when there are no kids in the hotel. There were a few noisy children during the 1st couple of nights next to our room but they soon left and it went quiet. If you want peace avoid holiday times.
You'd have to venture into Salou city centre to capture any nightlife which would mean getting a cab back. There are a few nightclubs out there.
There is a trip to Barcelona for the day which you can book from street vendors or shops that advertise it. Compare prices as you can be paying extra when you don't need to. We visited the 'Nou Camp' and 'The Ramblas' and used a vendor at the top of the road in the 'RED BOX'. Go find it.
Last but not least...the beaches and sea are what you'd expect...beautiful. We arrived near the end of the summer and anticipated a few breezes, rain and low temps so packed a few long sleeve garments. How wrong we were. It was still hitting 25-28 degrees daily. Fantastic. I was topless almost everyday. Don't underestimate the power of the spanish climate. When there is a blue sky and the sun licks you it is unbelievable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just in front of the sea, in the tourist area of Cap Salou. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom, telephone, satellite TV, security door lock, heating, air conditioning and optional safedeposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine, pizzeria from June to September, bar and snack-bar. Swimming pool (for adults and children) gym and children’s area. Optional services: parking, spa, indoor swimming pool, massage, internet corner, gift shop, hairdresser´s, tennis court and ping-pong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Best Cap Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Cap Salou Hotel Salou
- Hotel Best Cap Salou Costa Dorada