“Best and most friendly in Salou ”
Review of The Grapevine

The Grapevine
Ranked #58 of 374 Restaurants in Salou
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary, British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has to be the best and most friendly in Salou especially the lady taking the orders. The food is always very good quality and arrives in good time with very good portions and great value for money. So if looking for good food and friendly service visit this restaurant you will not be disappointed

3  Thank Anthony D
There are newer reviews for The Grapevine

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great selection on menu, whether you are after a breakfast, lunchtime snack or meal. We ate here several times for lunch and dinner. Really nice Sunday roast chose of 3 meats, we had beef. Lunchtime tuna melt just lovely and plenty to eat with salad on the side; baguettes had crisps and salad on side. So many dishes to choose from it was hard to make a choice. Prices we felt were reasonable for food and drinks.
Friendly English speaking staff and quick service, although able to eat and sit at table at our leisure.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Great service. Great food and friendly staff.

We only ate breakfast there so can't comment on the other areas of the menu but the breakfast was exactly what I expected and very reasonable cost.

I know a lot of people get annoyed with the 'ticket touts' outside these venues but take my advice and use them as guides and help in the area. When our son needed to get to a Doctor midway through the holiday 'Dublin' John, works for the Grapevine, explained that the hospital wasn't far away and if we had our E11 cards it would be free rather than being charged £90 by the private Doctor in town. He even ordered the taxi for us to get to the hospital.

Another small point but I found the free WiFi there the best of any venue I visited in Salou. Small point but it helped keep my mobile phone bill down as well.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

No pressure to eat inside (just the friendly atmosphere and English speaking staff making place at ease).
Cost may be a little high in certain cases but still value for money against British sterling.
A massive range of food and drink that is great quality and quantity.

Thoroughly enjoyed the restaurant and became a frequent spot during the entirety of the holiday. Compliments to the staff and chef for the great service!!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We had a meal in here i thought my gammon steak was ok my wife had chicken curry was ok but my son didnt eat his spagg ball as it was bland and no taste to it service was poor i thought as once we were presured into eat here by man outside you can give us your cash then move on i felt no hospitallity at all but the rest of the week we ate next door in the bell tavern friendly staff couldnt do enough for you food was good home made meals always got empty plates which is unusual as my son is a fussy eater but its each to their own but i know where i will be eating next year on my return yes it wont be here but next door at the bell tavern

2  Thank Tam C