We stayed for a week in June and can't really complain about it.
The kids loved Eddie and the entertainment both at kids club on a morning and at the disco on a night.
Pools were a bit chilly, but this can't be helped! Kids didn't mind it being cool and had fun. There were plenty of sun loungers available every day.
Food and drinks were fine.
The location of this hotel does mean you will have to get transport or have a long walk in to Salou but it's a nice enough walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunClub opened its doors in May 2002We have a total of 113 apartments, 94 one bedroom and 18 two bedrooms.The SunClub is situated in the privileged area of Cap Salou, and you will be ...- 5 Minutes from La Pineda and Salou center. -20 Minutes from the beautiful fishing village of Cambrils . -10-15 Minutes from the PortAventura theme park or the water park . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel SunClub Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Sunclub Salou Hotel Salou
- Aparthotel Sunclub Hotel Salou
- Salou Aparthotel Sunclub Hotel
- Aparthotel SunClub Salou Costa Dorada