excellent hotel , staff were 1st class , rooms are very clean , food is more than you can ever want, dont read anything into the poor reviews it is well worth the money. yes kids are a bit noisy but they are all around the world , we stayed for 14 nights and were treated very well .
all the staff are spot on and the cook is excellent even getting me a coffee at 5 am .
its a great break here you can go any where in salou or la pinda .
i will be coming again asap .for the staff im the man who was wearing the 46 top !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official Rating: 3 KeysHotel with 128 rooms, outdoor swimming pool, buffet restaurant, bar, supermarket, laundry room. For children: children’s pool and play area. Sports: pool table, ping pong. Entertainment: entertainment program and games room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Festival Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festival Village Hotel Salou
- Festival Village Salou, Costa Dorada