Just back from a week in festival village. 2 adults 2 kids. Meals were excellent. Lots of variety and of a high standard. All the staff were very friendly. The cleaning lady really cleaned ! Not the usual swish around of a mop. We were AI and there was never any problems waiting on drinks etc. I liked that the pool gates were locked each evening. And it was cleaned every evening. Also they are strict on all drinks being finished by half twelve which was great for us with two small kids. The wifi isn't great. Very poor in our room which was not good for us as we have a son with autism who loves his IPad! We had a problem with air con which was fixed immediately once we mentioned it. The kids club has something on most of the time and my daughter loved it. However there is no sign in/out and the kids keep coming out so I felt maybe taking 4 yr olds might not be a great idea. While she loved it, we needed to watch the door of the kids club so she didn't wander off. We had a great holiday. Thanks to all at Festival Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official Rating: 3 KeysHotel with 128 rooms, outdoor swimming pool, buffet restaurant, bar, supermarket, laundry room. For children: children’s pool and play area. Sports: pool table, ping pong. Entertainment: entertainment program and games room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your Festival Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festival Village Hotel Salou
- Festival Village Salou, Costa Dorada