Stayed 22nd to 29th June in a one bedroom apartment which was huge! Fairly basic but clean and beds readonably comfortable. We were at the front of the hotel so there wasn't much of a view but for the time spent in the apartment that didn't matter. Good quality food with different themes each evening. The staff were all friendly and helpful and the manager went out of his way to great new guests and spoke to us every day. The entertainment was hit and miss but we did see Brazilian dancers on one night and Flamenco dancers on another which were good. Plenty of outdoor seating if you don't fancy the entertainment and some bars within a few minutes walk of the hotel. The only letdown was lack of space around the pool. We weren't successful in finding a sun lounger once during our stay. Having said that, we went to 4 different beaches which we might not have done otherwise, 2 of those about a 5-10 minute walk. I made a suggestion on a questionnaire about utilising a rarely used sun terrace which currently has tables and chairs for extra space for sun loungers. That was handed in the evening before we left and by the time we'd landed at Cardiff airport we'd had a reply which was positive so maybe when we return, which we definitely will, we'll spend a day on a sun lounger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official Rating: 3 KeysHotel with 128 rooms, outdoor swimming pool, buffet restaurant, bar, supermarket, laundry room. For children: children’s pool and play area. Sports: pool table, ping pong. Entertainment: entertainment program and games room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Festival Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festival Village Hotel Salou
- Festival Village Salou, Costa Dorada