Santa Monica Playa
Aparthotel Best Da Vinci Royal(Salou)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
US$61
  • Beachfront
Sol Costa Daurada(Salou)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$180
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Ona Jardines Paraisol(Salou)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
US$193
US$181
All reviewsadequate roomserved in paper cupspool area needsroom overlooking poolstar hotelmobility scooterstar pricesthe main shopping areaacross roadstayed nightsburger chipsreception staff aresun all dayenjoy your holidaychanged dailyspanish hotelreus airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2013

good points hotel is in a good location 5min from beach, staff very helpful ,free Wi-Fi, bad points rooms needs updating paint peeling, mould in bathroom,But bedding and towels are changed every other day. pool floor tiles are lifting and cracked but area is cleaned daily. Food breakfast was good but not a lot of variety lunch and dinner.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
9  Thank mark1961London
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Lovely staff, couldn't fault them at all, receptionists were so helpful, ask them for a map once you get there. The pool area was clean. Breakfast was nice, good variety although the evening meal was not great. Rooms were clean and comfortable with the air conditioning.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank louisa d
Reviewed 16 July 2013

well where do i start ...good points...lovely looking hotel quite posh for abroad. pools nice....erm yeah thats it!!!!!! BAD POINTS.....spot the english person its full of russians there rude pushy ignorant.FOOD horrible unless u like spam in gravy!!! we were woken at 5 am each morning by gangs of russians shouting!!!! me id go back to salou but not there ever again hated it but thank god we only stayed the weekend! i consider myself to be quite chilled person i eat most things even brussel sprouts and im loud and ive stayed in really bad basic hotels but this is terrible

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank rachaelwivsunshine
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This was my first trip away with my son and we chose to stay in the Santa Monica Playa. The hotel staff are very friendly, I cannot fault them at all and the Kids loved the swimming pool area. That is as good as it gets, the air condition was not great in any part of the hotel, the food was poor, there was not much to choose from and the standard was not great. My biggest problem was the flood of water that ran into my bathroom every time someone in the room above took a shower. The floor was a puddle and I advised the reception staff who didn't seem bothered in the slightest. Getting to the hotel from Reus wasn't a problem the taxi ride cost around 38 euros and took about 15 mins which was fine, although the taxi on return was a lot cheaper. I will definately go to Salou again but I will choose a different hotel as I have been advised where to stay in future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank Tracie_1980
Reviewed 3 June 2013

My friend and I have just come back from this hotel. Without exception, all the staff from the cleaners to the hotel managers were so very welcoming, nothing was too much trouble for them. We asked for a room over the pool which we got and were so pleased to sit on the balcony in the evening and watch all the people enjoying themselves in the pool which was a beautiful shape. Whatever we asked for was promptly delivered.

There was always a big selection of salads, meat and fish and the staff quickly fill up the trays when they are empty. My one gripe was the toaster wasn't very efficient but that was the only thing i would change.

Room Tip: Ask if you want a quiet room, receptionists helped us.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends