hotel was ok we took a private transfer so was a bit quicker,they accomodated our party well as we had additional needs.
lots of spanish and germans were staying lots of them were older and i found very rude.
long ques for the lifts and even though we were with wheelchairs they would all try and rush and push in front of us when they looked perfectly able to use the stairs.
food was very average but hot and well stocked,
entertainment was dire we spent the evenings outside the hotel and was not aimed for the british,
pool small for size of hotel and it is quite noisey at night and we found activity on the street untill 6am which didnt bother us but keep in mind if your travelling with children that need their sleep.
close enough to port aventura by taxi 10 euros each way
would i return?-no
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated 100% en 2015 and located at the tourist heart of Salou, just 10min. walk from Playa Levante and capellans beaches. Comfortable rooms with fully fitted bathroom, balcony, telephone, satellite TV, security door lock, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine, barcafeteria and kid's play area. Terrace with swimming pool (for adults and children), children's area and gym. Day and nightentertainment program. Optional services: spa, massage, hairdresser's beauty salon and meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Oasis Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Oasis Park Hotel Salou
- Oasis Park Hotel Salou
- Salou Oasis Park Hotel
- Oasis Park Salou
- Hotel Oasis Park Salou, Costa Dorada