We had a good room on the 3rd floor (2 adults). The room was clean, all facilities worked good. The location was not bad - close to the main tourist street, 10 min walk to the 3 beach lines, 1 min walk to the bus station, small shops are next door. Food was good enough, never spoiled, well prepared. The only big problem (but I guess it is the real problem of the most of local hotels) was the noise from outside. Even when the window was closed, we heard our neighbours whispering at their balcony as if they were talking to us and sitting next to our bed. The same story with Spanish young people singing at nights...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Mediterráneo Hotel is located in one of the most central areas of Salou, just 10min. away from the beach. Comfortable rooms with fully fitted bathroom, balcony, telephone, satellite TV, security door lock, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine, bar-cafeteria and TV lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Best Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Mediterraneo Hotel Salou
- Mediterraneo Hotel Salou
- Best Mediterraneo Salou, Costa Dorada