Myself and my 2 children aged 13 and 9 stayed here for one week and saw some reviews and was a little put off to be honest . We found it to be decent for the price we payed for it . We did go for fully inclusive and we seem to constantly eat the whole time as they often put on food till late at night , snacks etc .
The beaches here are very pleasant indeed , my son spent a whole day there which was a big surprise as he gets bored easily .
I didn't realise we were staying at cap salou it's pretty quiet there compared to salou itself , but Salou is very very busy . The hotel is spotless and clean , we got fresh towels everyday can't fault it , the staff in my opinion are spot on , very friendly the members of staff that stood out from the rest is Roverto and his brother they are the entertainers and are the most friendliest guys, I played water polo with them and darts I couldn't wait to play water polo the following day I had such a good laugh . On our last evening I asked Roverto for a last dance to "I've had the time of my life " it was so funny everyone laughed as he danced like Patrick swayze . He's just Amazing always chatting to all the guests and the children loved him .
There's jacuzzis up on the roof top but only can be used if your 18 or over so for them that want a break from the children it's ideal and there's also a bar up there too . Another member of staff that works sooo hard and is very friendly is the head waitress she always makes sure the tables are quickly changed so if the restaurant is busy you won't have to wait long to sit down . She is very helpful and always greets and says thanks when you leave.
To many moaners on here if you want perfection then look for a 5 star hotel not this one . But we will definetely be coming back to this hotel , in fact were planning to come back next year we enjoyed it that much . We all had a lovely stay here .
Hope to see all the same staff again very soon .
Thanks for making our stay so enjoyable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3-Star H•TOP Molinos Park hotel is located in Salou, Costa Daurada and it is placed very close to the beach. The lively center of Salou is one kilometer away, while Portaventura Theme Park + Ferrari World and Land (opening April 2017) is within a 15-minute drive. The shops, bars and restaurants in the busy town center are just a short walk away. The classical 246-room provide many facilities and services for young couples and groups looking for a centric hotel. It is situated at 95 Km from Barcelona – El Prat Airport and 15 Km from Tarragona – Reus Airport (REU). Salou was certified in 2003 as the first family tourism destination in Catalonia, certification granted by the tourist destinations that offer a high percentage of specialized services for families. and it is just seven miles south of Tarragona. FACILITIES Rooms • Social room (ping pong, billard, etc.) • Restaurant • Bar • Swimming pools • Sun terraces • Laundry room Children • Miniclub • Playground • Baby cots and chairs Spa area • Hot tubs (4) Staff • 24 hour Front Desk services • Multilingual staff • Housekeeping • Tour desk Others • Facilities for guests with disabilities (common areas) • Currency exchange • Car hire* • Fax & copy service • Air-conditioning • Heating • Safe boxes* • Wi-Fi* • TV • Luggage storage • Showers for check-out • Lifts • Bikes * • Parking* *Some of these services are extra or require a deposit (ask at the Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your H.TOP Molinos Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h Top Molinos Park Hotel Salou
- Molinos Park Salou
- Molinos Park Hotel Salou
- H.TOP Molinos Park Salou, Costa Dorada
- Hotel Molinos Park Salou
- Hotel Molinos Salou