Try and keep this short and sweet.
The hotel was great! I researched it quite a lot before going and most reviews you read are not far wrong!
Me and my girlfriend absolutely loved it!
The hotel resort is really nice, we had a pool view, amazing weather, all inclusive, food was great....lots of choice with several themed nights for food styles and an optional Mexican restaurant.
All I can say negatively is the beds were a little too hard for me, I slept okay but they weren't very comfortable.
Another extra, for times you just want a little normal they have an English music Channel mainly and on like channel 24 or something there is like BBC 1 or something which I did find nice.
Very family orientated place but as I said we went for a coupled holiday (early 20's) and it was great.
Theme park was absolutely awesome! GO ON FURIOUS BACO AND DRAGON KHAN! Two amazing rides, dragon khan is just unreal! The themed sections are such high quality they really haven't done a bodged job of anything it's the best theme park I've ever been too in terms of quality!
The waterpark I found isnt a full day thing, it gets RIDICULOUSLY busy so go at 10am be waiting for the gate to open and first thing you do, get a locker and get on stuff early because 2 hours later, there is no room to swim nevermind waiting an hour for a single slide!
Great couple of hours spent there in the AM of the day and PM spent in the park.
Overall review I loved it, my girlfriend loved it, but I've done it now and I probably wouldn't go again due to the price of 1 weeks stay totalling £1600 no spends included but loved it none the less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an hour from Barcelona, El Paso offers a "All Inclusive" designed for families, from which you can enjoy both the hotel and the park PortAventura. The hotel recreates a traditional Mexican hacienda with authentic Aztec decor. The spectacular gardens and the friendly treatment of its people will make you leave behind the stress of everyday life and delve into the beauty of colonial Mexico, just a few minutes from the gates of PortAventura Park.Tumbate really huge pool and relax in comfortable chairs while you impregnate all the excitement of the exotic and extreme comfort of Hotel El Paso. Your children will have fun playing in their pools.And nothing better for fun swimming around a sunken galleon in full pool! Structured in different buildings around a central gardens and crystal blue pools. In our restaurants, savor the best Mexican cuisine and will have espectaculos.Las colorful colonial-style rooms are ideal for a family stay, surrounded by gardens create an atmosphere of serenity and relaxation. Ideal for after hours fun dive into adventure at PortAventura Park break, as tickets are included in the price of your stay! In 2015 the 20th anniversary of the opening of doors PortAventura is met and to celebrate in style with family, friends or partner, we expect you to live unforgettable moments. This year PortAventura presents the new how will offer its Soleil Cirque in the Resort, Amaluna. Furthermore, in 2016 Ferrari Land will open in Europe PortAventura resot to offer a real race track, the highest and most rapid vertical accelerator in Europe and the first luxury hotel themed for the first time in the history of the Ferrari brand, including other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your PortAventura Hotel El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso At Portaventura Hotel
- Hotel El Paso
- PortAventura Hotel El Paso Salou, Costa Dorada