I went to hotel El Paso at the end of August 2013 with my daughter, aged 9. This was my daughter's first trip abroad and our first experience of an All Inclusive holiday. The hotel was lovely. Very clean and all staff very friendly. We arrived first thing in the morning and receptionist were very friendly and quick at dealing with all the new guests. We were given our key to our room straight away but I understand that not everyone was that lucky. Pool area was a good size and we managed to get sun beds easily enough everyday. Pool was too cold for me but my daughter seemed to like it, especially the jacuzzi. Food at hotel was good. Lots of options and had a theme night. Only downside to hotel was the wasps near the pool. They seem to have a big problem with this and should probably address this.
However the Portadventura Park was brilliant. Entertainment was good at all sections. The Wild West show was the best and we went and saw this twice. The water park was good too but we only went once as the queues to get in were massive. As all inclusive guests we could eat at the theme park in selected restaurants but the food wasn't that great. The theme park was open til midnight everyday so it was really great to go on some of the rides in the dark plus it was a little cooler then too.
Not a relaxing holiday at all because there is so much to do but definitely worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an hour from Barcelona, El Paso offers a "All Inclusive" designed for families, from which you can enjoy both the hotel and the park PortAventura. The hotel recreates a traditional Mexican hacienda with authentic Aztec decor. The spectacular gardens and the friendly treatment of its people will make you leave behind the stress of everyday life and delve into the beauty of colonial Mexico, just a few minutes from the gates of PortAventura Park.Tumbate really huge pool and relax in comfortable chairs while you impregnate all the excitement of the exotic and extreme comfort of Hotel El Paso. Your children will have fun playing in their pools.And nothing better for fun swimming around a sunken galleon in full pool! Structured in different buildings around a central gardens and crystal blue pools. In our restaurants, savor the best Mexican cuisine and will have espectaculos.Las colorful colonial-style rooms are ideal for a family stay, surrounded by gardens create an atmosphere of serenity and relaxation. Ideal for after hours fun dive into adventure at PortAventura Park break, as tickets are included in the price of your stay! In 2015 the 20th anniversary of the opening of doors PortAventura is met and to celebrate in style with family, friends or partner, we expect you to live unforgettable moments. This year PortAventura presents the new how will offer its Soleil Cirque in the Resort, Amaluna. Furthermore, in 2016 Ferrari Land will open in Europe PortAventura resot to offer a real race track, the highest and most rapid vertical accelerator in Europe and the first luxury hotel themed for the first time in the history of the Ferrari brand, including other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your PortAventura Hotel El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso At Portaventura Hotel
- Hotel El Paso
- PortAventura Hotel El Paso Salou, Costa Dorada