I stayed hotel el paso for a week at thr end of may.the hotel is set out lovely.the rooms r basic but clean and in good condition.the food is very good.u would have to b very fussy not to eat anything from the buffet.the ala carte restaraunt is great.not a lot to choose from but its great tasty food.there is a poolside snackbar serving salad.burgers.chicken nuggets.ham cheese toasties.pizza.hot dogs and a choice of cold sandwiches also ice cream.the kids entertainment is great and there is some adult entertainment too.the only downfall to this hotel was it took an eternity to get booked in at reception.eveyday there was massive ques and people were getting very impatient. apart from this the hotel gets a well deserved 10/10. it is 300 meters from portaventura theme pk and only a 20 min walk from the beach.my kids absolutely loved the place and would definitely go back..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an hour from Barcelona, El Paso offers a "All Inclusive" designed for families, from which you can enjoy both the hotel and the park PortAventura. The hotel recreates a traditional Mexican hacienda with authentic Aztec decor. The spectacular gardens and the friendly treatment of its people will make you leave behind the stress of everyday life and delve into the beauty of colonial Mexico, just a few minutes from the gates of PortAventura Park.Tumbate really huge pool and relax in comfortable chairs while you impregnate all the excitement of the exotic and extreme comfort of Hotel El Paso. Your children will have fun playing in their pools.And nothing better for fun swimming around a sunken galleon in full pool! Structured in different buildings around a central gardens and crystal blue pools. In our restaurants, savor the best Mexican cuisine and will have espectaculos.Las colorful colonial-style rooms are ideal for a family stay, surrounded by gardens create an atmosphere of serenity and relaxation. Ideal for after hours fun dive into adventure at PortAventura Park break, as tickets are included in the price of your stay! In 2015 the 20th anniversary of the opening of doors PortAventura is met and to celebrate in style with family, friends or partner, we expect you to live unforgettable moments. This year PortAventura presents the new how will offer its Soleil Cirque in the Resort, Amaluna. Furthermore, in 2016 Ferrari Land will open in Europe PortAventura resot to offer a real race track, the highest and most rapid vertical accelerator in Europe and the first luxury hotel themed for the first time in the history of the Ferrari brand, including other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your PortAventura Hotel El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso At Portaventura Hotel
- Hotel El Paso
- PortAventura Hotel El Paso Salou, Costa Dorada