Recently visited Spain for 2 weeks and spent a week here with my fiance. First off they are NOT friendly to Americans AT ALL!! Felt very unwelcomed and ignored. First thing is that my fiance and I arrived late due to delays with our flights. We arrived around 12:15am and they gave us a lock code to get our key out of the lockbox in the front. Only problem is they gave us the wrong CODE!!! I ask the girl who was working when I called from London to repeat the code twice and I then repeated it back to her and she said it was correct. It was not!! We wound up spending 120 Euros to sleep in some other crappy hotel for the night. When we told them what happened the next day, they did not care about our problems. Instead they said we should have gone next to the bar and asked them and that they knew the lock box code. WHY WOULD I KNOW THE BAR WOULD KNOW THAT CODE!!! Really!!!! Besides that disaster and them nickle and dime you for everything there, the apartment was clean and comfortable. Not very many ammenities. The pool area was ok and nothing to write home about. I would never stay at this place again or stay in Salou. Boring town and unfriendly people. If you are from the US DO NOT STAY HERE!!! They do not like Americans and they make it pretty well known from the first hello.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet area, our resort is just a 10 minutes walk from the golden sand beaches of Salou. Resort facilities include an exclusive outdoor swimming pool with a waterfall (open from June the 15th September the 15th). Like-new and recent refurbished apartments of 1 and 2 double rooms offering the comfort of private and a totally equipped kitchen: microwaves, fridge, cutlery and cooking tools; as well as air conditioning, satellite TV, music equipment, bathroom and balcony. Salou is a popular tourist destination to enjoy numerous sports and leisure activities: water parks, carting, excursions and many other interesting activities for the whole family. The famous theme park Universal Studios Port Aventura, the second largest in Europe, unforgettable experience for kids and their parents is only 3 km away from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ona Jardines Paraisol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines Paraisol Salou
- Jardines Paraisol Hotel Salou
- Ona Jardines Paraisol Salou, Costa Dorada